You get to greenlight a sequel to any game that has ever existed. Which game do you choose?

Dr_Horrible

Oct 24, 2010
I just wish Bioware would make a proper sequel to Neverwinter Nights... The game itself was okay, but it was no true NWN2.

EDIT: I know about the upcoming Neverwinter game, but I want Bioware to do it.

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
Star Wars: Republic Commando.... they effing promised me during the credits... been waiting for YEARS now...

jbrooks

Jun 19, 2010
I always wanted to see a sequel, or even a remake, to the PlayStation RPG Legend of the Dragoon. I remember being mesmerized by that game when I was younger, and me and my friends constantly discussed how awesome it would be if a sequel was ever released.

Jeralt2100

Jun 9, 2010
Not sure what's been mentioned yet, but I'm going to say: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, Descent Freespace, and Deathrow.

The_Emperor

Mar 18, 2010
TBH I want another left 4 dead lol and another half life.

Also I want them to remake age of conan without funcom.

Auto Assault I loved that. Mech Warrior.

Planetside, oh wait.....

MadCapMunchkin

Charismatic Stallion
Apr 23, 2010
E.T. for the Atar...

*snickers* Yeah, couldn't keep a straight face.

In all seriousness, though, Banjo-Tooie. *gets mallet out to beat up anyone who mentions Nuts & Bolts*

Hoki

Jun 15, 2009
KotOR III. Hands down.

There was too much of a cut off at the end of TSL to just say, "That's it, folks! We're going MMO!"
I'd've killed to have had the chance at seeing a third installation in stores. :<

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
True Love 2

yep, thats a Hentai Game

yep i think it deserves a second chance

yep i just want to see more hentai games with the mechanics the original True Love had

yep i just like writing yep

yep...

trooper6

Jul 26, 2008
King of the Sandbox said:
EDIT: You do not get to choose the devs, or the style of game, it's all in the hands of whoever makes it. you only get to greenlight it.

I add this as I think it may impact some folks decision.

Oh, and also, only one game, please. That's the fun of it, limiting your choices. ^_^
Ah, well, I did have an answer but then I read your edit. In that case I choose no game at all. I'd rather have no sequel to XIII or Advent Rising than have the sequel end up being like what the new Brothers in Arms is being described as.

Jaxek13

Sep 14, 2009
Okami 2 (okamiden doesn't count). Or infamous 3, but the contrivance needed to bring Cole back would be ridiculous.

Amaror

Apr 15, 2011
I would love a sequel to UFO - Enemy Unknown.
It's still my all time favourite game.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
All of my favorite games got new, shitty sequels anyway. But probably a modern Myth: The Fallen Lords game.

Cybele

Jun 7, 2010
Prince of Persia 4 (the one released in 2008). I loved that game and it needs a sequel. The story isn't finished damn it!

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
I'd like a Homeworld 3, Jade Empire 2, or a new Splinter Cell game, please...

I also would like an Armored Core 5, and Ace Combat 7, but both of those are already in development.

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
Painkiller 2
-We need more over-the-top brutal FPSs with a sick metal soundtrack, no 2 weapons limits, no regenerating health, no cover etc. Hell, even an HD update would be awesome. The Cutscenes could use some work :D