You have become the main character in the last game that you played.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
Oh boy! I'm an Aryan Superman!
I'd just live my normal life...just as a stylus mother fucker.

ArchBlade

Pointy Object Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2008
*Looks down at 3DS*
*Box full of Larvitars*

Well.
I guess I'm gonna get some exercise on my bike.

(It's Pokemon. I'm breeding Larvitars. It's a nightmare.)

TheMadScientist

Nov 6, 2013
I just played Arkham city and am still playing it (finished the main story just doing all the side missions and such). So that would make me Batman, and in my everyday life I would be Bruce Wayne. That would solve so many of my problems but would also create several others. The positives outweigh the negatives, so once again

I AM BATMAN!

Gauntlets28

Aug 2, 2013
I last played Game Dev Tycoon, so I'm a rich nerd who owns a successful games developer, and who's called "The Great Zsnthor". So it's lookin' pretty good, save for the fact that I can't leave my desk to pee...

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
I was playing Y earlier so... I am exactly the same, except quieter and able to afford new clothes.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
I was playing mtg: duels of the planeswalkers. So, I guess I'm a planeswalker, as wotc seems so intent on telling me. Assuming it's post-mending all that would let me do is, on the off chance that something dangerous happens, be able to travel to another plane and hope it isn't much, much worse, as it often is. And I guess I was playing Ajani's deck, so I may or may not be a cat-person. And as long as people think it's normal, I'm cool with that.

And it's good that that was what I was doing, because before that I was playing Pokemon, in which case I'd be a ten year old boy who has never been to a school that has to go to college. Wouldn't be fun.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Rune Factory 4.

Damn, I've acquired quite the skill set! As both Prince and Pawn of the city, I'd probably get pretty damn tired of that quick.

Citizens, please like me more, I need a bigger bag so I can do more shit for you!

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
I'm this bad ass right here
Sergeant Rex Power Colt, I am more then ok with this. I have the ability to run forever, breath underwater, scan people with my cyber eye, and my entire world has now been turned into an 80's version of the "future" with tons of neon, lasers, and animals such as cyber-panthers, neon snakes, and of course blood dragons.

Fifty-One

Sep 13, 2010
I guess that means I'm a planeswalker ... and that's how the zombie apocalypse started.

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
Well, I was playing Black Mesa, so I guess I can just skip the rest of my undergrad physics studies, masters and just jump right into getting another PhD. Awesome!

oh wait, I'm not actually Dr. Freeman...

well shit. Guess it's back to the text books for me. Though looking at the time, bed seems like a better idea.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
I just dusted off my copy of Marvel ultimate alliance with a few friends, one character each so I am this guy.

I have to say that is just epic. I am now the most powerful human being in the universe.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
I'm Jodie Holmes; everyone I know is a douche other than these homeless people who are the four of the six people to ever care about me in my life.

chocolate pickles

Apr 14, 2011
Sooooo... I'm Adam Jensen? Hmmm, might get some stares due to the mechanical limbs and whatnot, so would probably have to cover up my arms and legs at all times in public. Even then though, the implanted sunglasses would look pretty damn strange.

On the plus side, i can lift fully grown men with one arm, punch through walls and turn invisible. Kinda useless if your job doesnt require active combat or taking down entire groups of terrorists, but badass nonetheless.

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
So my sniper from swtor?

Not to bad, all things considered, got Sith trooper armor, a Gree sniper rifle, and a rocking mustache.

Wait does Scorprio come with? Also will have to get used to the new voice...

kaiiboraka

Aug 20, 2010
I'ma classy-as-FUCK P0kéManz trainer! So basically the same as normal, only more stylish and with an army of superpowered monster animals at my beck and call. No more having to worry about driving and rides, I can fly, bitches! Woo!

Hard-Target

Sep 22, 2013
Harry Mason from Silent Hill. I move awkwardly like a tank and have a crippling fear of fog, darkness, or anything else that might be skulking in it...

Why did i thought getting a ton of horror games for Halloween would be a good idea?

Grimh

Feb 11, 2009
Well I played the Dark Souls 2 beta this morning...
So I'm whoever that's supposed to be.

I guess my day would be largely similar to yours then OP, except I'd look a little better because of the improved graphics.