You have become the main character in the last game that you played.

Daniel Janhagen

Mar 28, 2011
I'm the main character from Baldur's Gate, and I'm insanely strong, fit and agile - very good! Also, since there's no Bhaal in real life, I can probably lead a quiet life. However, I will have a lot of trouble with human interaction... my charisma's 2 (for people who don't play D&D, that's basically on a scale from 3-18, and I'm below the lowest possible), and I'm a dwarf.
So... as long as I can get people to leave me alone and I can somehow manage to make money off my considerable physical talents, I'll be ok.

(edit: for those who DO play D&D and are curious: I am a Fighter/Thief with focus on traps and locks, and these are my stats: STR 18/00, CON 19, DEX 17, INT 10 WIS 10, CHA 2)

Mersadeon

Jun 8, 2010
The last game I played doesn't have a main character, so let's think back until I find one.

Waking Mars. Hm, a scientist sent to Mars to explore it? That's pretty cool. I like that character, anyway. He's relatively well written, logical and doesn't fall into easy stereotypes.

So, if he was in my place, he'd be a bit to old to still be at University, but hey, he'd probably be awesome at it. I can't really see the downside. He seems like a good guy and at the point I am in the game, he hasn't revealed any great character flaws, except maybe his lack of humour.

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
The main dude from Persona 3. First thing I'd do is get a haircut and find a way to manage my social calendar better. I can't be limiting myself to one social link per day when I've got a queue of people I've befriended lining up outside my dorm wanting to have heart to hearts about their personal problems. I'm also supposed to be moonlighting as a supernatural monster fighter in the shadow dimension, so it wouldn't hurt for them to cut me a bit of slack.

It upsets me, because all I want is for Junpei to love me, and I shall love him in return. Too bad he's spending all his time with that ***** from Strega...

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
The last game I played was Words With Friends.

What the Hell am I? Myself?

That sucks.

Before that, it was GTAO, so I'd be my character. A psycho chick in black leather and mime paint.

I could live with that.

jhoroz

Mar 7, 2012
Last game I played was Persona 4 and I'm completely ok with being the main character in that game. Granted, it's not the most interesting VG universe to be in, but at least the only way you can be in danger in that game is to voluntarily put yourself in danger.

My daily life would boil down to accomplishing achievements and making friends in a manner that is much more simple and straightforward than in real life, while being accompanied with cheerful J-Pop music in the background as I go about it.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Last game I played was Armored Core Verdict Day, so I suppose I'm piloting an AC to Uni every day and leaving it on a building, occasionally some massive experimental Foundation weapon is sent to destroy me and the Uni as a test of whether I'm the legendary Raven, and I have to choose between eating dinner and buying new parts and weapons.

KazeAizen

Jul 17, 2013
So I'm Jinx from League of Legends? Hmmm....actually let's go last console game I played. Let's see what was it? Ah yes Bayonetta.....apparently I get a sex change no matter what. Well getting to and around school would be fun with those powers if a bit awkward

volvaga55

Apr 5, 2013
So fantastically. I'm Fettle from Fear 3. FANTASTIC. I'm a cannibal, psychic ghost who's overly obsessed with "Family" and can blow shit up with my mind.

Not that much of a change, really.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Jak from Jak and Daxter.

Well I don't think life would be that different. I'd have more hair on my head, I wouldn't be able to talk, (that's not until Jak 2!) and I'd be more athletic. But other than that, I think life would be the same. Mostly.

EDIT: Oh! And I would have an annoying orange rat hanging out on my shoulder 24/7.

Burgers2013

Nov 3, 2013
I'm Kaitlin Greenbriar from Gone Home. I guess now I have a 90's haircut, I have an awful habit of going through other people's things when they aren't looking, and no one comes to the parties I plan.

:(

Echopunk

Jul 6, 2011
I'm the goddamned Batman, but I'm the version of him with screwed up combat timing and a less useful version of the line-launcher.

Considering my parents are dead in real life, the only major change would be in my bank account and nocturnal activities. I guess I'd start beating up juggalos as practice until super criminals emerge and take control of various sections of the city.

Thanks to my terrible combat timing and auto aim functions, I'm going to soak up a lot of trauma, so it is a good thing I have the thicker Nolan style body armor.

Of course I am worried about glitches, but what are the odds that a game breaking crash would occur in the middle of....

Waluario

Nov 6, 2013
Well, I guess I'm Arche from Fortune Summoners: Secret Of The Elemental Stone.

Not all that different, except for the fact that I'm 8-years old, A girl, I have a sword, I'm good at using it...
And I'm being followed by some wierd animal that keeps saying "Fwoo" all the time for some reason...
Also, I think I'm a lot more cheerful.

All in all, not THAT bad I guess. But how do I explain this to my parents..?

~♪

Arslan Aladeen

Oct 9, 2012
I'm jacket from hotline : Miami.
I wear creepy masks and assume all calls I get are code for contract hits. I also don't get any answers in my chapter.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
I'm playing Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. That makes me Monkey! I luv Monkey =3 Dat voice! (Can't believe I'm crushing on the voice of Gollum, but I am.)

A BigCup of Tea

Nov 19, 2009
soren7550 said:
Sassafrass said:
I last played WWE 2K14. So, I guess I'd be Dean Ambrose, as he was the last guy I played as. Not too bad, apart from being punched in the face on a twice weekly basis. :p
Could be better/worse; you can be this guy [http://youtu.be/aGHobpHvkVM?t=4m42s]:
It's time to diddle! oh god that let's play had me in stitches haha!

well i guess i'm a spy who doesn't technically exist as the last game i played was splinter cell blacklist..which is pretty awesome actually

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
...errr...
Where am I gonna put this thing?
No, seriously... I live on 5 acres, so I could accomodate its feet by removing a garden or two... but that giant mech would violate the airspace of my local podunk airport. Also, say goodbye to trees and powerlines every time I move it.

On the upside, it would turn me into the most powerful military force on the planet... and I could build fusion generators out of practically nothing with it...

Also, I guess this makes me a colonel in the UEF... marines, I guess? Space marines? Hopefully that means I'll be physically fit and un-crippled, considering I've had access to futuristic medical care for my entire life up to this point.

Sep 13, 2009
Planescape Torment, so... I imagine I'd get stares. Between the blue skin, scars, and seeming inability to clothe myself properly I'd be a little bit out of place in the computer science department.

Well, the blue skin and scars at least