You have been sentenced to die... No really..

Penguin_Factory

Sep 13, 2010
I would want to be told I'm being given life imprisonment and then secretly injected with posoin while I sleep. That way I wouldn't have to face my death- ignorance is bliss.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
tobyornottoby said:
Octogunspunk said:
Great, maybe another convert... it is seriously good.
Ugh... the first ep was very promising, but then the second had an astonishly huge amount of teenage angst.
I haven't even watched much of the anime, maybe you'd be better off with the manga..

Thetwistedendgame

Apr 5, 2011
Death by being touched by a weeping angel. I've always wanted to be warped back in time and see the industrial Revolution.

Ryokai

Apr 4, 2010
Shot underneath the heart or in the femural artery, bleed out. I want to know death slowly.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Skydiving with no parachute.

krazykidd said:
Guillotine . Quick and painless ( i think ). The thought of being shot terrifies me . Although , with a firing squad , theres guys with blanks so for the rest of their days they will be wondering who killed me . But i'll stick with guillotine.

BlackEagle95

Apr 3, 2011
Jumping into a Volcano sounds like a memorable way to go. If not, then a well done lethal injection.

BlackWidower

Nov 16, 2009
Anything but lethal injection. That shit is brutal.

"This method of killing fails to meet the standards for putting down animals."

Have me O.D. on an anesthetic, or cut an artery to have me bleed out. Just make sure to keep that blood so they can use it to save someone's life. Also, don't forget, I'm an organ donor.

Neo10101

Sep 7, 2009
I would say a shot to the head while I'm sleeping in the middle of the night on a completely random day throughout the next year, so I will never know when my last night is and one night I just won't wake up. Oh, and the night before whatever night it is they (without my knowledge) add a sedative to my meal.

liquidsolid

Feb 18, 2011
Morphine overdose, Sigmund Freud style.

That is not only my choice for being sentenced to death, that is also my choice for dying. Disregard natural causes, acquire morphine.

Jeff Loper

Feb 15, 2010
Walking through this thing might not be so bad.
[http://harrypotter.wikia.com/index.php?title=Death_Chamber&image=Death_Chamber_1-jpg]

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
Death by nuclear explosion then, say a 10 megaton yield.

Going out with a bang as it were.

Spartan448

Apr 2, 2011
Being pushed off a very high tower with now parachute.

(And with a bale of hay at the bottom. SUCKERS!!!!)

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
If i had to choose someone elses : Death by Boku No Pico. (DO NOT GOOGLE THIS IF YOU ARE NOT WELL OVER 18!)

As for mine: Guillotine sounds painless and quick enough.