You have been sentenced to die... No really..

Neocavo

Feb 19, 2011
death by RTS...every time a unit dies you get a shock equivalent to the units value, size and how many at the same time

Jan 27, 2011
...Throw me out of a plane at a ridiculously high altitude. Firstly, the view will be fantastic, but more importantly, by the time I hit the ground, I will have fallen unconscious. And the splat at the end will make sure I'm dead the first time.

Honestly, though, as long as I'd be totally unconscious, and the method used is quick, I wouldn't really give a damn what they did, seeing as I'd miss it.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
Shot by firing squad. Preferably unbound and with a cigarette in my mouth.

My runner-up is being decapitated the old fashion way reserved for nobles, with a master executioner using a sword.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I'm fine with my death as long it is quick and painless (shot to the head, lethal injection etc).

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
death by exploding roman Colosseum while fighting tigers and coke machines, if you get this reference you get a cookie.

Chronologger

Apr 5, 2010
I would want to be thrown into the event horizon of a black hole, not sure if it's already been said, but it wold surely be one of the most emphatic ways to "kick the bucket". Theoretically I would see the evolution of the entire universe, from the beginnings up until the point of my death flash before my eyes before I am torn to pieces by the enormous forces of gravity or simply vaporized by the unthinkable amounts of radiation being pulled into the black hole.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Snu-snu, lots of snu-snu, followed by a bullet to the back of the neck where the spine meets the brain. If executed perfectly, the death is instant.

Oly J

Nov 9, 2009
I'd demand trail by gaming, if I win I get to live, my game of choice? multiplayer Tetris...I must remember to pray to the Tetris god for line-pieces

...or failing that, death by over-eating,

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
krazykidd said:
Guillotine . Quick and painless ( i think ). The thought of being shot terrifies me . Although , with a firing squad , theres guys with blanks so for the rest of their days they will be wondering who killed me . But i'll stick with guillotine.
Losing the connection with the rest of your body doesn't shut down your brain instantly. A bullet to the brain will kill you before your body can register pain.

I don't see why people would want to make themselves look 'tough' to their killers. They don't give a shit. You could just ask for your sentence to be death by freedom or old age, or some other loophole.