You have just been married...

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
I'm married to myself as a Spartan, so Noble Six.
Awesome. Kind of. Peculier, but still relatively awesome.
I mean, I'm not gay, and I doubt I would want to marry myself, but still, it's like having a version of me that is approx. 312% more badass.

Silent Anima

Jun 2, 2011
My female character in Fallout: New Vegas :D YAY I don't have to marry a guy like most every other guy here. GO RPG's \(^v^)/ I did just make her though so she can't do squat -_- Oh well... She's got good karma too so that's a plus :)

SwiggleDyl

Mar 19, 2011
Sam Fisher... He has a habit of disappearing in the dark... And to avoid sex I just bring up his dead (I know, I'm assuming at this point he is unaware of the truth) daughter and let him angst on for a while :)

Nov 28, 2010
I'm married to Shepard?! Not just Shepard, but female Shepard?!

To be honest, everything went better than expected. I mean, I'm totally straight, but I make my FemSheps damn pretty so I'm not complaining.

But the marriage is a little tense at the moment considering the whole 'Reapers' thing. She's gone a lot, I don't like it. Also, I think she might be cheating on me, with that turian.
Being married sucks.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
SMILEYkyle21 said:
AvsJoe said:
Erm... I'm married to an NHL player (NHL 11). Well, I could have done worse, I guess.
Well that makes two of us.
Pretty sure the last player I controlled was Ryan Kesler of the Canucks, so guess I married life entails me consoling him about losing the cup last week :(
For me it was Evander Kane, currently of the new Winnipeg team, but playing for Calgary in my franchise. Again, could do a lot worse.

blackflare

Jul 25, 2010
the last game i played was fallout new vegas and i based the courier on me so im married to a more badass version of myself. Id hate the guy because hes too much like me and i dont love myself in that kind of way. But if it was a generic preset courier it would probably work better id just hope that i would just pass out and not die *prays its not on hardcore*

doodger

May 19, 2010
What's with all those "You (verb x) the last video game character you've played?" XD

OT:I'm married to paragon Sheppard. I could tap that.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
Same as the "you've just been attacked" thread, it's Darius Mason. Hm... Ehh. It could be worse. At least he's a fairly likable and cheerful 'everyman'. Besides, his computer SAM would be fun to talk to now and then.

Though i do suspect the house would come under constant attack from cultists, aliens and marauders and get blown up every other week, and then be re-forged a few minutes later. It might be funny the first couple of times, but i can see that getting annoying pretty damn fast...

"So, what's on the-" *BOOM* "FUCK'S SAKE WE HAVING BREAKFAST. SHOVE OFF."

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
[sub]I don't think I've heard this one before... Give me a minute here[/sub]
An irish, (that is, red-haired) dark elf girl in oblivion. I honestly wouldn't know how it is, she doesn't spend much time in any of the three houses we own (nice neighborhood in Bruma, by the way) and when I last saw her she claimed to be the new Mad God. Her tendancy to fight bare-handed and unarmored until she's killed someone and stolen their gear until it breaks or she sells it is a little worrying, but carrying make-shift healing potions and restoration magic balances it out somewhat.
I'm off to the "two-face palace" in these "Shivering Isles" she keeps gushing about, let's hope she isn't on that green mote stuff again.

Incidentally, this makes two Elder scrolls posts in a row for me.

squballs1234

Jul 9, 2009
....yippie? Darth Revan....what fun. Since i played as evil side i guess i get beat alot now...anyone got an energy shield handy?