You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

Cptn_Squishy

Mar 4, 2009
Okay, I'll set to the side a rant about how, if you're going to repeat what you KNOW at least 30 other people said (okay okay, we all want to see Firefly return), then resist the temptation of cluttering up this post. That being said:

Better Off Ted was one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. Well performed, VERY well written, and suffering from what I've come to call Conan O'Brien's disease. It's when you have a show that's very well written, very well performed, and has a horrible horrible lead-in that makes it impossible to get any traction in the ratings.

In Conan's case, it was Jay Leno. In Better Off Ted's case, it was the last gasps of Scrubs.

Leon Pendragon

Mar 26, 2011
So glad Firefly was the first response. I could see other options but really Firefly is the best candidate for continuation.

R3VOLU7ION

Sep 12, 2011
These are the only legitimate possible responses:
A)Firefly
B)Firefly
C)Firefly
D)Firefly
E)All of the above

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
Red Dwarf.
OH WAIT

Angel then. Truly one of the most bizarre cancellations in history.

*sigh* and Firefly.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Memphis Beat. Yes, it was another crime drama. But the characters were interesting, the setting was different, and I love the blues style of music.
The Dilbert Show. It was just fun to watch.
Chowder.
And apparently Teen Titans was cancelled. I stopped watching consistently around the end of the second season, but it would be cool if it came back.
Never saw Firefly *begins running as fast as he fucking can*

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
Fawlty Towers is probably my first choice...
Although technically not gone yet:
The OLD versions of Red Dwarf back, the new ones haven't been as good, but still - more anyway would be nice.

BlueKunai

Dec 30, 2010
Xiaolin Showdown and Samurai Jack both got canned without proper conclusions, more so with the latter, so I'd love to see them working again.

As for live action shows, I'm going to have to jump on the Firefly bandwaggon :p

loudestmute

Oct 21, 2008
I'd go with Welcome to Eltingville, if they didn't only make a pilot episode for that.

Full-fledged series that's been cancelled, let's see...Lewis Black wants nothing to do with Root of All Evil anymore, and too many of you guys are gonna say Firefly to make that a worthwhile decision. Very few poker shows were worth getting upset over losing with the whole UIGEA crackdown, so that's also off the table.

...I'ma go out on the farthest limb I can find here and ask for televised coverage of Slamball again. I am a sucker for a good gimmick, and hell if cross-checking a basketball player mid-air isn't a good gimmick.

Diiiiiiiiistant second is the extremely short lived VH1 dating show Megan Wants a Millionaire, pulled after two episodes. I'm curious to see just what sort of debasing activities had to occur on the show for one of the contestants to perform a murder-suicide shortly after it was brought on the air.

Some_weirdGuy

Nov 25, 2010
I guess 'the familiar of zero'. Literally just finished watching the first episode and it seems pretty good. Although its not 'cancelled', just the other 2 or 3 seasons of it aren't dubbed (its a cartoon... and i like dubbed)

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
I feel obliged to say Firefly as it wasn't given the chance and respect it deserved however seeing as there was only one season of it it wasn't as annoying that it got cancelled unlike Stargate which I watched seventeen seasons of.So I had invested a lot more into that therefore its the one I would want brought back don't really mind which series SG-1, Atlantis or Universe where all brilliant in their own way.

odanhammer

Oct 11, 2009
Firefly , appartenly there is a lot of people that haven't watched the show , as why would you want anything else on tv? Seriously people watch the show ... do it i'll wait

theevilgenius60

Jun 28, 2011
Farscape every time. And as long as I'm bringing it back, Peacekeeper Wars isn't completely Canon. Ka D'argo lives, and not just as a namesake! But seriously, that show still has a story that needs to be told, and not in alternate media, in hour long segments weekly. Maybe the only thing that could bring me back to the TV besides a live action Boba Fett show of just him catching rebel scum every week.

Alaster Angelo

Jul 12, 2010
Wolverine and the X-Men because that show had a crapton of potential only to be canceled after the first season on a cliff hanger ending no less.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
zakkro said:
Terriers. For the love of all that is good and just, I would bring back Terriers.
Me too. God, me too. Such a great cast and great writing to go along with it.

It was just added to the Netflix Watch Instantly library, so maybe if enough people get into it and start a clamor for it, it might come back (especially since it hasn't been gone long). It closed off much of the loose ends at the end, but then opened up a few more big ones.

Seriously, everyone should get Terriers a try if you have Netflix.