You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

[atomi|c|adaver]

Oct 8, 2009
Leemaster777 said:
Samurai. Fucking. Jack.

This needs to happen right fucking now.
"Now us fools seek to return to the past, and undo the evil that is CANCELLING THE SHOW."

Seriously, I want this back, if at the very least to give it a proper ending.

Araksardet

Jun 5, 2011
I didn't bother to read the thread, because I'm sure this has been said in every other post, but FIREFLY.

CaptOfSerenity

Mar 8, 2011
mrsuperunderpants said:
WillN7 said:
FIREFLY sweet jesus I would almost/maybe literally kill to bring that gorram show back.
This so much, I would donate a kidney to get money to bring this back, it had so much potential.
Exactly, so much potential for such a rough 1st season. Parts of it are kind of hard to watch, but I still love it.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
jPod,ended with a massive cliffhanger, an I have still never forgiven the CBC for that

flakmagnet

Jan 26, 2011
It's not original in the slightest, one glance at the first page tells me this is probably 17 pages of Firefly mentions, but heck, that's what I want.

Second choice would be Veronica Mars. More Kristen Bell in less romcom roles please.

phazonbiologist

Jun 29, 2010
Firefly, Code Monkeys, Invader Zim, Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, or Angry Beavers. Any or all of the above would be awesome, but I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting.

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
Millenium, but on the condition that it was never cancelled and was allowed to reach it's own conclusion as intended.

The show was based entirely around the events and people set to cause some unforseen potentially supernatural event at the turn of the century.

And Fox cancelled it in 1999.
It's just the dickest...dick move ever moved by a bunch of dicks.

If I'm not allowed to time travel for my own selfish TV watching needs then I'll fall back on The live action production of The Tick.
That show was hilarious and with the current popularity of Superhero franchises and shows like The Venture Brothers I think it would do really well.

NightmareWarden

Jul 2, 2011
Invader Zim, Teen Titans, Megas XLR... Some may say that Teen Titans had a complete ending, but with the actual last episode, they could've kept it going. Same goes for Megas XLR I suppose. Invader Zim was just awesome.

mrF00bar

Mar 17, 2009
StarHunter 2300, Farscape because it was cancelled instead of a 5th season they had a 3 hour long episode to finish it all. Vampire High aswell, so cheesy it was good.

Woeps

Oct 18, 2010
Leemaster777 said:
Samurai. Fucking. Jack.

This needs to happen right fucking now.
100 Internets for you!

And other wise I would like to see the Tekkaman/Teknoman series to continue

ms_sunlight

Jun 6, 2011
Anyone who does not say Xena: Warrior Princess or Hercules: The Legendary Journeys is a bloody idiot!