You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

Athinira

Jan 25, 2010
Moonlight.

The only PROPER vampire show. It's basically Twilight, except that it's good.

Cableofaskani

Dec 7, 2011
I want to jump in the Firefly boat, but the show that really need another season to give a proper ending is Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, I hate you for that Fox.

Dunkhelzahn

Sep 22, 2009
Charlie Jade, I think. It was a show that had a lot of mystery and unanswered questions, and since it was never renewed for a second season, a lot of those questions will remain unanswered.

Leemaster777 said:
Samurai. Fucking. Jack.

This needs to happen right fucking now.
Agreed.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
I dunno. Law & Order LA, I guess. It was getting pretty good after they changed all the cast around, but by then nobody cared because the first episodes stunk so much. Even I stopped watching when they ran out of episodes with the new cast and started showing previously unaired episodes with the old cast.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Volf99 said:
Leemaster777 said:
Strain42 said:
Leemaster777 said:
Samurai. Fucking. Jack.

Actually you'll be happy to know Samurai Jack sort of IS coming back. They're doing a movie to wrap it up. Gendy is writing and directing it IIRC and I believe J.J. Abrams is producing it. I'm not sure if it'll be theatrical or straight to DVD but supposedly that is in the works.
Frankly, I'm not holding my breath. That thing has been in the works for a VERY long time. I'm pretty sure I posted something similar to this last year, and someone else told me the exact same thing.

Show me a trailer for said movie, and I'll be as giddy as a schoolgirl. Till then, the show is still dead and unfinished in my eyes.
so...how does it feel to be like a schoolgirl?
...you know, it's not nice to fool people with fake trailers. For half an instant, I thought all was right with the world.

You terrible, terrible person.

gyroc1

Nov 26, 2011
(Xiolin Showdown ended)
(Sonic "SatAM" has closure if you cut out that last-minute cliffhanger or read the Archie comics)

I very second (or fifth'd) Samurai Jack! I'm not sure if they're still working on the movie or if it should end in a movie.

I guess I'll put in a word for some Kick Buttowski show I'm never going to watch.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Nouw said:
Roughnecks:A Starship Trooopers Chronicle. For being a family-friendly show, it's one of my favourite science fictional anythings. It has a script for the ending, but no one picked it up.
Is that the one where Rico almost died in th jungle and that robot sacraficed itself? If so, yeah that was good television.
Leemaster777 said:
Samurai. Fucking. Jack.

Couldn't agree more. This is my big one, the main offender. Apart from that maybe Invader Zim and the entirety of Toonami. That was a grim day indeed...
Just_A_Glitch said:
So I'll say X-Men: Evolution. Loved that show.

Honestly, I wouldn't bring back Firefly. I liked it, didn't love it. Honestly, the show just didn't have a chance to get bad. It got cancelled to soon.
I can't agree with X-Men guy. It had a fairly well rounded ending, with bonus clip and everything. Even if the inclusion of Apocalypse was a serious WTF moment.