You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

ShadowDude112

Mar 9, 2009
The Spectacular Spider-Man. That show was great! The second season ended on the best cliffhanger! I really would like to know what happens. I also think it was on the same level of cartoon adaptation as Batman: TAS! That's how good it is!

hwarang

Oct 12, 2009
Ok there are very few listed above I disagree with. And I'm definitely one of the firefly fanboys willing to go out of my way to produce a firstborn in the hope of sacrificing it to whichever deities can give me a new season of it in return.

But, for the sake of giving something interesting... Red Dwarf.
I'm actually pretty angry with you all that it hasn't been mentioned yet.
I'd even allow it to be done with a new cast (same writers) cause some of the cast have gotten pretty douchey in the past decade.

And don't talk to me about those soulless "specials" made just to rake in money from us. Urgh.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Seinfeld - This show only got better with age and showed no signs of slowing down. Admittedly it just wouldn't be the same with the aged actors...but it was canceled to soon for my liking.

Runners up: Batman TAS and Columbo

Cutter9792

Nov 22, 2009
Arrested Development or Firefly.

But as Arrested Development is getting some more episodes, and Firefly got a kickass movie, so no rush.

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
Upright Citizen's Brigade or Arrested Development, although to be fair I'm hesitant to say Arrested Development. I think it ended on a pretty good note, and I'd hate for it to become stale.

mintfresh

Nov 28, 2007
Pushing Daisies. I'd love to see where they'd have gone with it if they'd not been rushed into ending it.

zoharknight

Sep 10, 2008
Hmm hard choice. I'd probaly go with firefly or heroes. Never really got a chance to see all of firefly though but i liked what i saw. Felt heroes ended way to suddenly, there was still alot they could do with the concept.

pixiejedi

Jan 8, 2009
6_Qubed said:
I suppose I could pick a series that was cancelled before it's time, such as Firefly, but the series I'd really like to see again was not cancelled, but rather had its rightful conclusion years ago.

Daria.

They ended the series proper. It's over. I accept that. But what I would like to see is how the characters have grown since that time, sort of a "where are they now" special. Daria was a special thing for me growing up. It was one of the few TV shows that me and my dad liked to watch together, whereas nowadays we don't even talk.

I'm not asking for a full reboot. I just wanna know how the misery chick is faring.
Agreed! I related to bookish Daria, but now they would try and say she is a hipster and crap. So poo to that!

I'm likely in a very small niche when I say this, but Dollhouse. At least Firefly got a movie. The first half of the first season was not that great, but when they started making it more continuity driven it started getting really good. Stupid fox... :(