You have to beat one infamously bad game

iFail69

Nov 17, 2009
Lear said:
snowplow said:
Gah, ninja'd!

In a way Big Rigs is the only game that's so bad, it's good.

YOU'RE WINNER!
I'll agree with that. Big Rigs was so bad that it made you laugh uncontrollably at its pure terrible nature.

Now excuse me, I'm going to reverse at the speed of light up a vertical cliff face.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
iFail69 said:
Lear said:
snowplow said:
Gah, ninja'd!

In a way Big Rigs is the only game that's so bad, it's good.

YOU'RE WINNER!
I'll agree with that. Big Rigs was so bad that it made you laugh uncontrollably at its pure terrible nature.

Now excuse me, I'm going to reverse at the speed of light up a vertical cliff face.
And I'm going to plow at the speed of light thorugh some buildings and enter the Minus World, a grey area filled with squid.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
I didn't hate Too Human, there were a few things I enjoyed about it, but because it got a very low review score, and 95% of the people who played it hated it, I'll go with that.

TheRealLasor

Jan 15, 2011
urprobablyright said:
sigh... I guess I'd play Halo 3.

That's right. I went there. I made "there".
WOAH, you dissed Halo 3, watch out, I bet all the major news networks will be questioning you pretty soon.

On a serious note, I'd probably play Deus Ex The Invisible War.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
I would choose Too Human, because that's the only game to ever make me snap the disc after 25 minutes of gameplay.

Bagk Nakh

May 18, 2011
I'll do you one better: a bad game that's just drowning in oceans of fan-wank.
I choose... FF7

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
The game wasn't horrible but even for a mech fan I had to grind my teeth to get through it.

The_Waspman

Sep 14, 2011
Can it be something I've already completed, in which case I DON'T actually have to play it again? If so, I choose Prototype.

InsomniJack

Dec 4, 2009
Well, my suffering through Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days won't be that bad, considering it can be done in 4 HOURS.

A Free Man

May 9, 2010
Shadowstar38 said:
Mario Party. Though Im assuming we can do this drunk.
:O blasphemy, Mario Party is one of the all time greatest haha. Brings back soo many good memories.

Rack

Jan 18, 2008
Guys, when choosing a game that's "infamously bad" you might want to avoid titles that got over 80% (and in some cases over 90%) on Metacritic.

I'll go for "Plumbers don't wear ties" Short, easy and utterly dreadful.

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
I already beat Quest 64, and you couldn't make me even look at that game again if you put a gun to my head. Do you have any idea how hard I had to grind to beat the last boss? With that absolutely godawful EXP system? DAYS. Never again man, never again.

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
TestECull said:
MW2, because while it is horrid, the campaign plays out like a Steven Seagal movie, and I've been known to partake of a few of his movies.

And enjoy them.

And they're often longer than a MW2 playthrough.
When I read the thread title I instantly thought MW2. I also already beat it (on vet, at that), so I guess I win!