You have to beat one infamously bad game

saxxon.de

Apr 18, 2011
I already beat Kane & Lynch 2. I liked the gritty look, but the gameplay itself wasn't very enjoyable.

Rack said:
Guys, when choosing a game that's "infamously bad" you might want to avoid titles that got over 80% (and in some cases over 90%) on Metacritic.
You mean like Modern Warfare 3?

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
I beat Daikatana.

No, wait, that's a lie, because without Hacks you can't even progress through the fucking GAME half the time.

I suppose I'll go with...

It sure felt like it wanted me to give up, but apparently I was wrong?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
The only one I have at the moment is Aquaman for the original Xbox. I haven't played it yet though as I really want to play it as a LP and post it online. I'd love to give E.T. or any-given Superman a try though.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Legend of Zelda II. I got about halfway through the game and then just quit because the enemy placement became cheap and it was nearly impossible to survive the level and defeat the boss.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I already played through E.T. for the Atari 2600. Your horrible games cannot taint my soul any more than that garbage has.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Marcus Kehoe said:
Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
The game wasn't horrible but even for a mech fan I had to grind my teeth to get through it.
I'm an enormous Gundam fan and after two concerted attempts to get through the game, I just...couldn't. Twice I've picked it up, twice it's gone back on my shelves.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
This thread was made for the answer to be Desert Bus. I mean come on, there was a marathon by LRR that finished yesterday!