You just got stabbed...

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
"What did I do?" and I would say it with a sad face to haunt him or if I was being realistic I would try to take the knife from him and fail

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
I would say, "That's okay, dude. At least I got to fuck your wife the other day, so fate ... evened ... things out. [dies]"

Make him wonder ...

Ravenbom

Oct 24, 2008
I'd go with Hunter S Thompson's suicide note: "Football season is over".

*Note - It's the title of his suicide note, not the last thing he ever said/wrote.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
"I'm going to hunt you down in my next life as a spider!"

He/She wouldn't think much of it but the next time a spider bothers him, he'll be paranoid!

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
mikeybuthge said:
"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH A WINDOW COSTS?!?!?!"
Wait... is that an obscure reference to a particular CS/Gmod video or am I out of my mind?

My last words:
"Lol, brb"
These are also the words carved to my tombstone.

Slowpool

Jan 19, 2011
Smile at him and say
"You done... goofed..." then die.

Then come back as some wraith hellbent on vengeance. His life shall be a horror movie, and not one with a happy ending.

KarlMonster

Mar 10, 2009
SonicKaos said:
Knowing that the wound will kill you within a few seconds, you have time to utter one sentance to the stranger before you die. What do you say?
Youuuuuuuuu...... *moron*!!

(and as breath allows...)

You were *supposed* to be here three hours ago! How fucking hard is it to follow instructions? Are you on goddamn Moron Mountain time? Months of planning and you screw it all up because you can't follow directions!

dave1004

Sep 20, 2010
Either...

Ow! Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow o-*gahk*...

Or...

"Alas, so this rose withers in it's final moments. 'Tis a grand loss, but not to be-*GAHK*..."

Rabish Bini

Jun 11, 2011
I'd have a profound discussion with him about how Bermuda isn't a British principality but rather a dependent territory, then explain to him what a dependent territory is when he asks.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
[HEADING=2]"If God allows it, then I am going to Haunt your ass till the day you die!

Ya Hear that *****!? I WILL RUIN YOU!!!!"[/HEADING]

or

[HEADING=2]"Maaaaaaaaan this is some baby back bullshit!"[/HEADING]

or finally

[HEADING=2]"You will never forget my face as long as you live! YOU WILL NEVER LIVE ME DOWN!!"[/HEADING]