You know Video Games have ruined you when...

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
You start dreaming about you being a sheep-thing and you have to climb blocks of concrete while being chased by Lovecraftian creatures.

Top35

Apr 14, 2010
Speakercone said:
I don't keep a "to do list".
I keep a "quest list"

Seriously. I do.
It works
I totally need to do that. I might actually get stuff taken care of that way!

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
When people keep making threads about video games ruining them in some way, shape, or form.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
You contemplate the stats and buffs of your cooking utensils as you wield them to make food.

Frying Pan of Pancakery
+1 to Flipping
*5 Chance to Knockback

OldKingClancy

Jun 2, 2011
You get into a fight and desperately try to start V.A.T.S.

Or you're walking in the forest and think 'Man it's been so long since the game crashed.'

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
NinjaDeathSlap said:
When you are sat in a physics exam and you are reading all the questions in GLaDOS's voice.
That actually happened to me when I was reading my Intro to Quantum Mechanics textbook. And that was during the time when Portal 2 just came out.

OP: When you're playing dodgeball and all you can think about is capturing the spell-card from the person throwing the balls because you've just played hours of Touhou.

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
You look up, see a black plane and think "Oh, that's 150 points right there, if only I had my ghost class equipped..."

DoctorFrankenStein

Jul 4, 2011
Okay, just a weird experience-
I found mp3 files for the VCPR talk station on GTA Vice City. [One of my all-time favorite games.] And I burned them to two cd's.
I then went on an outing with my mother and listened to them out loud in the car. It was an extremely disorienting experience. I'm glad she was driving that day, I wouldn't have trusted myself not to suddenly snap from the weird feedback I was getting mentally and start running over pedestrians and looking for ramps to jump the car off of. ;D

Zeroththeking

Jan 20, 2009
When you get in a fight and think you will win because you have your ultimate. (dota)

Or you have your cooldowns (WoW

Your friends are out and when they say to meet you there, you ask them to make a TP.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
I'm taking a film class right now in which we are discussing the genre of Film Noir. In the middle of discussion about the topic, I unintentionally said "L.A Noir" instead of Film Noir, and didn't even realize my mistake until I was done talking and the guy behind me pointed it out.

niege

Aug 16, 2009
When everything i look at seems blocky i know i need to stop playing minecraft.
When i rip out a fat bass solo i think i get starpower for tilting the bass
Everytime i kill a fly or some other kind off pest i think "CRY SOME MORE"
video games have destroyed my life luckily i have two more.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
When every joke you make about a movie is a reference to a video game.
Also when you watch Mad Men with your girlfriend just because it has that dude that played Cole Phelps.

ZombieBigfoot

Jan 30, 2011
-Every time someone/something pisses you off, "Rage of Sparta" plays at an incredibly loud volume level
-At the end of a fight, you hear "Finish him!"
-Dream that you're endlessly stuck in a Nazi Zombies map(true story.)
-You find a lost item such as a cell phone, and the FF music plays(also true story.. sadly.)

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
When you contemplate giving the car in front of you a quick nudge to speed them up.

When you judge the effiecency of a backpack by how many extra slots you can fit ammo into.

When you crouch down in a patch of darkness and think no one can see you, even though they are five feet away.

Rodrigo Girao

May 13, 2011
When you can't fall asleep because you keep seeing those damn colored blobs in the dark.

True story. Puyo Puyo Fever was THAT addictive.