"You Know What? You Guys Are Dicks."

Triple AD

Apr 1, 2009
elitepie931 said:
"NOT A SPY? LOL! THATS A GAY NAME NOOB *permaban*"
I also got banned by 10 year olds for not likeing Halo that much.
I don't remember alot of them right now.
The Heck??

For me not many people and I'm a nice persona nd if all else fails one button to rule them it and its name is: The MUTE Button!!!

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
Happened a couple of times during vegas 2, but nothing serious.

At school i know this bully that, on xbox live, if he hosts a party and i join, he'll boot me, right after saying:"Red alert, Red alert, goldeneyes here"

Narcunknown

Mar 21, 2009
They deserve more painful death then just burning in a fire... how about getting whipped by a cat'o'nine tails all over the body, then the stomache skin(in most cases, fat) is cut and you pull out their intestines and fry them up. then they get to eat them! Yay!

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Today in Team Fortress 2. So I was on a duel map. We were 4 people on the server. At one point, my team mate decided to be a complete moron and joined the other team. So they started griefing me. After dispensing some swears, I took a pyro and killed every single one of those bastards and did so with a grin on my face. I dominated them >:D

Antiparticle said:
I found your post rather funny. It really cracked me up xD

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Well there were my teammates in a particular match of Halo 3 that kept shooting me presumably for being an elite as no spartan on our team suffered from friendly fire, they were loud obnoxious and frankly embarrasing to have around. Finally I left out of sheer annoyance, joined a different match and found a MUCH better team to work with that I later partied up with.

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009
squid5580 said:
I am going to offer a counter arguement here. Maybe just maybe it had nothing to do with you personally. Maybe they wanted to play with friends. Maybe since you didn't say anything they thought you didn't have a mic and didn't want that hassle. Maybe one of them recognized your handle from another game and thought you were a "dick". They could have let you into the match played for a little while then booted you. That is being a dick. Booting you before the game starts isn't.
I was playing on the 360 (Since I have 0 computer skill) so they could have easily set it as a friends only match. They can't blame me for joining if they set it as a public match. And why would they boot me even because of a mic if I hadn't had a chance to speak yet? And it is a dick. My connection sucks, so it takes a while to find a server that can support me. And then they would have booted me for a reason.

Anyway, I'm probably not thinking clearly. I blame idiots in general.

Pendragon9

Apr 26, 2009
Considering the sore losers online and douchebags, it would be easier to list the moments when this DIDN'T happen.

Save us.A7X

Apr 15, 2009
Too many times on L4D, as a lot of people have said already, you can be kicked for the stupidest of reasons on the 360 version.

clicketycrack

Apr 6, 2009
YEAH! I'm tired of all these online assholes. This is why we need to bring back genocide. That'd shut em up

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Playing Halo Trial online with some friends, and some other guy comes up and somehow closed our server just because it was a bit laggy. I was shouting "FUCKING IGNORANT SHIT-FACED DOG-FUCKING TWAT!" for about 15 minutes.

jane_says

Jun 11, 2008
Haha yeah I got into a massive argument with some dude when I was playing Halo a while ago. Good thing I was playing with friends too they're better at talking back than I am. Well actually what they did was start yelling "Waaaaaaaa" over him every time he tried to speak. He got p1ssed off and left.

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
You could have just said: have you guys ever played with your Xbox 360 online?

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
Oh yeah
I got permabanned for not having a microphone on garrys mod
I got kicked for backstabbing a admin on team fortress 2
I got kicked then banned then permabanned for not haveing PHX 3 on Garry's Mod
Theres alot more then these but its been long since I played Garrys mod or Team Fortress 2.

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
Well, recently, I joined this Team SWAT game where we were getting pwnt.

And there was this guy, (Brokevial or something, incase you...you know...wanna deprefer him.), and, I swear, this is the point where I knew he was lifeless: He said, "Guys, come on! This isn't a game! I treat this like real life, come on you morons!"

He then preceeded to call me the worst player in the history of Halo 3.

Oh, and today, I was booted out of L4D just so a guy could make room for his guest on the same Xbox.

Antiparticle

Dec 8, 2008
Russian_Assassin said:
Antiparticle said:
I found your post rather funny. It really cracked me up xD
Well, it all really happened, but yes, sometimes people act so silly it's funny again. Actually after I made that post I played some more TF2, and now I have another one: a guy who stayed in our respawn room, crouched next to a resupply cabinet, and kept firing upwards at the same spot on the ceiling continuously for about... 15 minutes or so. So not only did we effectively have one guy less than the other team, we also had constant irritating noise in our respawn room. Really, I wonder what the f some people are thinking.
Another one I "like" (as in hate) is when people spam "MEDIC! MEDIC! MEDIC! MEDIC! MEDIC! MEDIC! MEDIC!" for minutes at a time. Ugh.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Actually I've noticed a remarkably high number of dicks and griefers in Left 4 Dead. I think it comes from the fact that there are only 4 people per team so its easy for one of your teammates to wind up as a griefer and cause havok. Also, the community seems really hostile to outsiders and newbies which of course will cause the community to implode when the old guys leave and new young blood isn't allowed in. (Reminds me of video games in general.)

gunbladejoe

Jun 4, 2008
many a time buddy. it sucks I know.
and I too have heard the xbox live community are dicks but he didnt say if he was playing on xbox live though.

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
You guys know what the worst part is? There are worse people out there than those in Xbox Live. I've seen them. The people I want to see in the biggest fire have to be some of the people I've had the "pleasure" of dealing with in free download MMO's. These guys are special because, and pay attention kiddies, they can hack the game (or say they can), AND NO ONE CARES.

Seriously! What is the point in playing the game if you're just going to use some program to be able to press a single key on the keyboard, and kill everything. That's not cool, man!

...sorry, did I have insanity? Anyway, do I believe that nobody on Xbox Live/the Internet should die horribly?
Short answer: NO.
Long answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.