You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

sexbutler

Nov 18, 2010
HyperDalek said:
I get an army of Splicers. GO MY CITIZENS! GET RID OF THE PARASITE THAT THREATENS RAPTURE!
HA! I get an army of Big Daddies! You, me, grudge match! Bring it on.

Chronologger

Apr 5, 2010
Hmm let's see... I remember!

Could be good, could be bad, are they still under the influence of the Stormtrooper effect?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_Evil_Marksmanship

If so, then I use them for target practice... endless target practice. (Or form a massive paintballing team and win countless tournaments.)
If not, then I order them to drop all weapons and armor for the time being and I have an instantly available work force which I will use to simply help me and my friends get out of the poor, run-down area that we live in, after that, I'd form a PMC agency and rake in a lot of fat dollar for people wanting to pay for a fully armed (with LASERS), highly trained and competent futuristic security force.

Sam Warrior

Feb 13, 2010
I think its fair to say I'm buggered, last thing I killed would be a scorpion from Tomb Raider last revelation. Though game before that it would be a stone gollem from Balders gate 2 so that would work nicely.

NiceLord

Apr 5, 2010
Seth from Tomb Raider 4... if only i had not played Knights of the old republic last night, damn you Sand Person (is that right)

XxSummonerxX

May 17, 2009
I've been playing a long-term game of Age of Empires against my friend, and I've been periodically moving towards his city, wiping out any resource gathering stations I find.

ALL HAIL MY MIGHTY ARMY OF CIVILIANS!

Sikratua

Apr 11, 2011
Well, the last thing I killed in a video game was a League of Legends Nexus. So, I have a huge ammount of things that constantly generate wave after wave of minions who only know to attack my enemies, and are happy to die for the slightest chance at my victory. I will win, eventually. Your resources are finite. Mine aren't.

punksnotdead

Mar 4, 2011
A leadsled from Burnout Paradise. I guess a could sell a bunch for lots of money and take over the world that way. How many do I get?

danielns13

May 21, 2011
I was playing Heroes of might and magic 5 and I just killed a dragon made completely out of partially hardened lava...

I win.