You now have three no strings attached wishes.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
Three wishes...

First I'd wish I could meet my online pen pal in real life.

Then I'd wish that I'd pass all my final exams and essays.

Finally I'd probably wish that I could stop procrastinating so much...

Speaking of those last two, I should probably get back to work...

Later guys.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
1. Selective Immortality (meaning I won't die until I decide I want to)
2. Guaranteed success as a webcartoonist (I don't wanna be big and famous, just enough to support myself)
3. For Atlus to actually listen to and eventually create some of my game ideas :p

ConstantErasing

Sep 26, 2011
To be granted the power of "perfect transformation" a power I came up with. It would allow me to transform completely into absolutely anything, even a concept, yet still have a consciousness unaffected by the transformation that controls the transformation. At that point my other wishes would be basically pointless so I would just keep him around in case I feel like using him for something or if he is just an interesting companion.

Zeterai

Oct 19, 2009
1. Access to the universe's Console and debugging tools.
2. Access to the universe's world editor.
3. For every article on every wiki to be unerringly accurate and always complete - no more stubs.

mcdain

Oct 2, 2011
1. Unlimited wealth.
2. Flight.
3. Free the Genie, because I'm a wonderful person.

gazumped

Dec 1, 2010
I always figured you only really need one wish: For everyone everywhere to be really happy always and forever.

Once you have that, what else do you need?

Darknacht

May 13, 2009
1. Full control of my movement through space and time
2. Full control of my body's form while always keeping my mind and consciousness
3. to be omniscient

Actually now that I think of it I should become omniscient first and then decide the next two wishes.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
I would wish for three times the amount of money the us has in debt,
a tardis with the location of equestria.
peace in all dementions of the multiverse.
if I cannot have that, then I would wish for:
world peace
the power to bend the will of the universe.
an infinite amount of money.

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
nice supply of money, not infinite, just enough to live comfortably for the rest of my life, inflation rates included.
All the games I ever want for free, this way I can use the money for more important things, such as gas and tuition bills, those bastard are a pain in the ass.
And smart enough to get into a good school and do fairly well, I'm not talking Harvard or Yale here, maybe DeVry but that's about it.

ZombieMonkey7

Dec 24, 2009
1. I would wish for the power to control time
Then I would go back 5 minutes ago tell myself about the situation and tell him to let me get another wish. Rinse and repeat, loophole bitches :D
Although just to be fair I'll list my other wishes
2. Shapeshifting where I gain the powers of anybody (fictional characters too) I shift into, I change into superman, I get superman's power. Wait a second I just thought of a way that this gives me ANOTHER way for me to get infinite wishes. For example I make a character that is exactly the same as me, but give him infinite powers. Then I transform into me and then I'm all powerful (I'm a cheating whore aren't I?)
3. Ummm I don't really need it, how about...CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!

Sep 4, 2009
The power to punch my fist, through my monitor, through the internet, through someone else's monitor, into their face.

The power to grab them by the throat and drag them headfirst back so I can have a word with them about the way they've been acting.

I don't need a third wish, but its very kind of you to offer. Please, help yourself to something nice though.

BlackHat2600

Mar 12, 2011
1. To always have the exact amount of money I need, at any given time, in any form. Meaning I always have enough cash when I reach into my pocket or my checking account always has all the money I need for any number of purchases.
2. Essentially its the ability gained gained by taking NZT, minus the pills. (See Limitless)
3. For bacon to never be more than $2.00/lbs

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
- I wish that all my friends around the world moved to my town.
- I wish for my own house, where I can live for the rest of my life without paying too much.
- I wish for a good future.

Reading my own wishes I'm a bit surprised. It's what I want though.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
1) Substantial Wealth - really this is all I need to be happy and take the stress away from tons of people I know. Any other wish is mostly irrelevant but...

2) The inability to experience pain and yet be aware of it's presence. I want to be mortal, and I still want to be able to feel. I just want the sensation of pain to change to something that's not unpleasant yet still warns me of danger.

3) Removal of all harmful toxins and pollutants on the planet including rejuvenation of the ozone layer along with a massive increase in easily accessible 'scarce' resources such as fresh water and oil.

Jan 27, 2011
Easy.

1) I wish that humanity would co-operate properly towards peace, and that those in ANY position of reasonable/high power would be incapable of excessive greed.

2) I wish I had enough money to be able to live in relative comfort with minimal effort for the rest of my life. (I would still live relatively simply even if I hit the lottery, FYI. Just get my own condo, not a huge house or anything)

3) That I could rid myself of this one part of my mind that has been REALLY bugging me for most of my life. And if my ADD can be scooped up along with it too, I wouldn't be the least bit upset. :p

With these 3 wishes, I would be able to live a perfectly happy life

Originally, wish 3 was that I would find my soulmate, but now that I've met my girlfriend....I think that wish is no longer necessary.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
-Amazing novel-writing prowess, in order to keep myself in cash-beds and high-class call girls.

-A Rated-T reboot of Pokémon, so I can see it with all the awesomness its kid-friendly facade was holding back.

-Omnipotence. 'Cos I never know what insane fancy I'll want to immediately act on.