You now have three no strings attached wishes.

Mafoobula

Sep 30, 2009
Perfect shape-shifting. None of this, "oops, I forgot to include the heart in my image of a frog" crap. Everything, right down to my vocal cords (so I can give myself the voice of awesomeness I've always longed for) is subject to change. Also, none of this "can't become a t-rex because my normal body doesn't have enough mass" shtick. Perfect. Shape-shifting.

Absolute knowledge and expertise in cooking/baking.

I would wish for the genie to be reborn as a human, born to wealthy parents who will nurture the genie's pre-determined genius so s/he will grow up to be the one who cures all cancer everywhere, and then goes on to cure other things. I don't know, AIDS, I guess.

The Code

Mar 9, 2010
Three unrestricted wishes, eh? *rubs hands together with a sinister grin* Let's get dangerous...

1. Flight. Any speed, any altitude, and the ability to withstand the ordeal. I'm not going for teleportation, as too many things could go wrong with it.
2. Pyrokinesis, Ferrokinesis, and shapeshifting. I would make fire-breathing suits of hollow armor as my armies and stab my hapless foes in the back at the same time.
3. I will never age unless I want to, and I can alter my physical age at will, plus the ability to, if killed, respawn at any location of my choosing the next evening following my death with all memories of my previous 'life'. I am technically unkillable.

The world is mine...

Also, OP never said anything about wishing fore more than one thing at a time. The wishes are rule-free, after all. "For my first wish, I wish for everything on this list."

Mufujumon

Nov 2, 2009
1) Telekinesis
2) Hyper Reflexes
3) Reserve wish, likely to undue some tragedy that befalls me (someone I know gets paralyzed or something)

Phoenixlight

Aug 24, 2008
Epicspoon said:
that small box thing? why not exchange it for a box that has whatever you're thinking about inside it?
Well I was thinking of a small portable box so it wouldn't be able to fit very much inside but your idea is interesting. Waking up in the middle of the night to a banging downstairs and being able to spawn a tazer or something would be very useful.

Mar 28, 2011
Immortality (Staying my current age, physically)

Indestructibility (Even at a cellular level)

Teleport Ability (Without range restrictions. So that I have somewhere to go, when everyone on earth is dead.)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Finally a genie who won't trick me (in scenerio like this I always have to make the first wish to have the genie mindset to my so that he won't trick me).

Anyway I wish for-

1 Billion pounds as in currency.
2 Being able to forseen the woman of my dream (more like a compile of the top ten list of woman I'm able to have good relationship with).
3 Being more successful in my life (having my career come true and gain new skills I had dream of).

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
1) Unlimited power.
2) The ability to use said unlimited power to do anything I want.
3) The knowledge on how to use said ability to use said unlimited power.

Who needs more wishes when you can bend reality to your will, create new realities and destroy realities on a whim?

ZenoX969

Apr 1, 2011
I'm gonna be smart and say...

1. All the powers of Superman. Which include invulnerability, flying, x-ray vision, running super fast, super strength, super hearing and heat vision. And since there's no such thing as kryptonite in the real world... no weaknesses.
2. Money, money, money.
3. All the powers of Charles Xavier. Mind reading, controlling a person, stopping time, etc.

ThePurpleStuff

Apr 30, 2010
I wish for me, my family and my future family to forever be financially stable
I wish to end world hunger
I wish for video gaming to become a reality, where you can cast spells and have extra lives.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
1: Teleportation - A life without suffering the limits of space.
2: Heroes style Regeneration - The ability to live forever, can still die, but my blood-transfusions cure all.
3: Incredible luck - Always a way of dragging yourself back out of a hole if you get in one.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
I'd wish to:

Be a time lord

Have a TARDIS (and the knowledge to pilot it)

Have the powers of the Dovahkiin.

vidirg

Sep 23, 2009
1. Immortality, I am the only one who can kill me, with some sort of command(so I won't kill myself by accident).

2. That I new worlds or dimensions, with my own creatures I can make as many of them I can but can only be accessed through some kind of portal that I command.

3. I could remember everything.

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
Satsuki666 said:
theheroofaction said:
3. That there never will be an end to life as we know it.

There, if that doesn't set up the ultimate universe, then I don't know what will, and really, it's statistically impossible for me to like something more.
But life as we know it is constantly changing. What you are asking for is for us to halt any and all progress of the human race. That is a horrible thing to ask for.
Ahh, that's a bit more narrow than I expected anyone to take it.

By "life as we know it", I meant intelligent animals in general, not modern humans in particular.

Besides, evolution is overrated, I mean, what would be wrong if people stayed physically the same?