You vs Your Avatar.

Wierdguy

Feb 16, 2011
Me against the stereotypical swede? Sure I could probably handle that... probably... maybe... kinda... damnit I need to work out more.

the_snake4256

May 8, 2011
loc978 said:
Do I get to use any of my guns? If not... ow, the burning...
i dont know if guns could help u beat mustang, unless u can make it rain in which case u probably wouldnt need a gun

HKFortyRevan

Sep 1, 2010
Hmmm...me against two heavily armed, fully armoured, Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders?

I'll start making arrangements for my funeral.

Buck Wilde

Jul 15, 2009
I would be fairly screwed in such a fight. I do believe that during the filming of Cape Fear he accidentally hit Robert Mitchum for real in one scene, after which he went back to his trailer and collapsed, my chances do not look good D:

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Against Team Rocket? Easy.

Against the Zapdos afterwards?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GartarkMusik

Jan 24, 2011
Me vs. Ed. Considering how goddamn strong he is, I'm kinda screwed. Not that I could ever even consider trying to hurt Ed. He's too lovable!!

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
I might be able to win a riddle contest, or some other test of intellect, since Kalas isn't the brightest.
Physical combat, I'd lose at once. He's got a sword and a kris dagger (the latter seems to be used primarily for defense.) I might be able to shoot him or something, but he's a JRPG character and they seem pretty resistant to that.

Wanderer787

Mar 14, 2011
Me vs. Marathon hunter...well, seeing as I have not plasma weaponry around, I'm in serious trouble. However, my .40 S&W ought to give him something to think about before I die.

Sulgoth

Aug 16, 2010
Mine's usually Mr. Chalk's Smile, does that mean I only have to fight the smile? if not then I'm boned otherwise I'd make that grin do a spin.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Flashman is a coward, but then he's a coward who's more than half a foot taller than me, and four stone above my own weight.

I guess I could bargain with him or something, but he's wily and would probably get me killed by accident somehow.

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
Well, it's a lictor, and lictors are really good assassins, except for the fact that they are the only assassin that jumps out and says, "boo" before killing their target. So I have a very slim chance. Very, very slim.

Greatjusticeman

May 29, 2011
Me and Eddard Stark?

I might be able to scheme around him and somehow make him kill himself. Other then that, I'd lose.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
If she goes wolf form, I'm dead. If she stays in human form, I'm putty.

Either way, I lose.

TheSchizoid

Oct 28, 2009
Me vs Team Retard? Hm...well being mentally retarded doesn't automatically equal stupid. However this is Yahtzee's "Team Retard" so I could probably throw some lose change and they'd beat themselves looking for shinies.