You vs Your Avatar.

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
I think I would win. If only because I could manage to kick the shit out of Okuu before she eats the god of the sun and becomes a nuclear powered corpse eating demonic raven monster girl.

Lewieroo0

Feb 2, 2009
Hmm, Well in an intellectual fight i could have a chance against Blair (and if it's skill well that could vary)

Fighting on the other hand, taking into fact that it would be my physical strength against her many flying pumpkins, her ability to turn into a cat (along with the logic of 9 lives) and her signature Halloween Cannon......Yeeeeahh this really is quite a one sided situation -.-'

Lewieroo0

Feb 2, 2009
crap, accidentally double posted >_< (There really needs to be a feature to delete comments)

Critter_jones

Jul 11, 2011
Hm, That depends. My Laptop vs. myself: no problem! If it truly is transformer, I might be in trouble if I was stealing energon. Also confused at why it does not have an animal form.

Aleol

Mar 20, 2009
It's an adorable kitten dressed like Link.

I'd get my ass handed to me, If only because I wouldn't be able to resist it's cuteness.

the_hoffs_ego

Oct 11, 2010
Well, it's Goku. How many ways do you think this could end? I'd like to think he'd just spare me because he's Goku after all. But I'm pretty sure he could kill me with a slap to the face. Probably not even that much.

Darkguy89

Aug 30, 2010
I'm definitely dead unless its Dr Gero before he made himself an android, in which case i may survive.

Top35

Apr 14, 2010
Well as long as it doesn't come down to some sort of physical contest I'm pretty sure I stand a chance at outsmarting her.

I_Sinanju _I

May 3, 2011
In the form of Physical prowess Lelouch is underwhelming but he has a gun which he misses with a lot even at close range.

He is mentally superior and a tactician but I'm physically superior and crafty... My chances are... even?

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
MY avatar is a thinker, so I wouldn't be able to outsmart him. Also he would be far away from any battle so that's out the window.