You wake up in an RPG

jultub

Jan 18, 2010
1: Simon from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Obviously Gurren Lagann is included in him joining me :p
2: Sovereign from Mass Effect. His only purpose is to write our dialog so that we always sound as awesome as him.
3: Alex Merxer from Prototype. He can crack someones skull open to find out all that they know, thus I won't need to resort to torture and possibly getting false info.

Bofore13

Feb 3, 2009
My Oblivion character with his current armor, 100% deflection of everything, master of all arms and armor.
My Oblivion character with her current armor, full, constant invisibility from light armor, master of stealth, poison, and assassination.
finally, My other Oblivion character with her current armor, 100% absorption of everything, master of all magic.
also with modern/ future arms of course, cant take down a starship with an enchanted hammer, or could you...

Edit: a lot of oblivion characters around here, other than mine I mean.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
There's only one acceptable party of characters.

1)Batman (our rogue/thief type)
2)The Hulk (he smashes..need I say more?)
3)Lulu from FF10 (our obvious eye candy and emo angst/S&M belt fetish rolled into one badass black mage. Sorry, Vivi just didn't fit this role...and the Hulk would have eaten him...)

and if those three aren't available

1) Q from TNG (yeah someone mentioned him earlier and they've got a point)
2) Reaver from Fable 2 (my last party didn't have a witty smart-ass to keep us entertained)
3) The Lich King (mofo can summon an army of undead cannon fodder)

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
1. Haplo (Death Gate Cycle): Demigod levels of magic, capable of devastating attacks and near impenetrable defense, plus he's REALLY focused. Well trained in various types of combat as well.
2. Paul Muad'dib (Dune): he can see into the future, effectively making him the best scout EVAR. He can handle himself in a fight too, not to mention the fact that he's a fantastic strategist.
3. Duke Nukem: because "overkill" doesn't mean a damn thing to me, and we need SOMEONE to spout awesome one-liners while mowing everything down.

Iron_will

Feb 8, 2008
1. Yukari Yakumo from Touhou. She is one of the most powerful Youkai's in Gensokyo; being able to manipulate 'all boundaries'. Unlimited healing items coupled with rape in the form of bullet hell.

2. Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes. Lightsabers.

3. Subject Delta from Bioshock 2; he would be my tank. And he would be also able to summon Eleanor. (Ha!)

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
1. The doctor (i really dont need to explain this do I?)
2. HK - 47 ~kotor (he's a good contrast to the doctor and as mention before you always need a robot)
3. L ~ death note (he has an endless suply of sugary treats XP

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
1. kratos - (god of war) - awsomeness
2. pacman - (pacman?) - we can ride him through enemies
3. selene - (underworld) - i can ride her for fun + vampire ownage

Mushroom 118i

Jan 21, 2009
1. John Marsden (Dude can take out anything, and would be great to hang out with)
2. An Alakazam (Teleport me places, mess people up with its psychic powers, possibly heal with moves like Recover)
3. Elanore Lamb in Big Sister Suit (As strong and versatile as any of the other Bg Sisters, except less insane)

If I can be the all rounder that my Fallout 3 self is, then this would be perfect.

Spinozaad

Jun 16, 2008
1. Rincewind
2. The Luggage

Rincewind because he is watched over by Luck the Lady with the Emerald Eyes and the Luggage because, well... It's box with hundred of little legs, nigh indestructable, a violent temper and hammerspace.

Idiotastic

Mar 21, 2010
1 Colonel Sanders (KFC)
2 Lelouch (Code Geass)
3 Jezus (Christianity)

In order from mightiest to weakest.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
1) Sora, he kicks Ass!
2) Cloud, he kicks Ass! Though I don't really care for him.
3) Gibjohv the Great, my Main on WoW (A Draenai Palidan), who kicks ASS!

The Mick

Dec 16, 2008
Me, Myself, and I. Me being Distant Future me, Myself being close future me, and I being past me. If that isn't good enough I pick Master Chief, Darth Vader, and Jesus but the cool Jesus depicted in comedies and such just an overpowered regular dude.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
Sam fisher (splinter cell) for stealth/rogue purposes
Garth (fable II) for magic and destruction.
The Mabari (dragon age) for ripping things to tiny bits. And bringing me things near landmarks. And playing fetch.

All of them are ambiguous in moral standing, so I can pretty much do as I wish.

bartman675

Jul 16, 2009
The doctor, seems pointless to bring any one else
On a different list
1. Bayonetta
2. Megas w/ coop as the pilot
3. Razz( psychonauts )