You wake up in an RPG

Feste the Jester

Jul 10, 2009
crudus said:
RathWolf said:
SnootyEnglishman said:
1. Kratos (God of War, spartan)
2. Leonidas (King of Sparta, 300)
3. Galactus (Fantastic Four world eater)
So...you basically chose a group of people who will kill you.
Leonidas will only kill you if you bring the heads of dead kings to his door, threaten his people with slavery and death, and insult his queen.
and Kratos will only kill you if you're...well...actually he'll kill you as long as your alive.

Levitas1234

Oct 28, 2009
-black guy who provides comedy relief
-the, ultra serious never smiles guy
-the good hearted bit titted female that tries to cheer up the second guy

Mudora

Feb 22, 2008
I wouldn't choose any of them... my choices?

1.Chuck Norris.
2.Chuck Norris.
3.Leroy Gethro Gibbs. (From NCIS)

Well... you gotta have the old guy somewhere

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
For magic:

Dagoth Ur. Plus he's got Akulakhan, and he could use it for an ultimate attack.

For strength:

Colossus, because....he's awesome!

For "Just Because":

Dio Brando, because Dio Brando should be in everything. Oh, and the whole "Uber-Powerful-Time-Stopping-Vampire" thing.

gostchiken

Aug 22, 2009
-Jason Bourne (he's the superspy MacGuyver)
-Vergil DMC3 (for the absolute badass slot)
-My D&D Fire Mage (name ANYTHING, he can light it on fire)

tetron

Dec 9, 2009
I read this and it made me think of The Legend of Neil. So my first choice is going to have to be Link. Second choice would be Captain Falcon. And I'd wrap it up with Kirby because anything you can do he can too.

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
1. Sheogorath from Shivering Isles.
2. Minsc & Boo from Baldur's Gate.
3. Rincewind from Discworld.

Behold, ladies and gentlemen! The most epic team ever!

ploppytheman

May 15, 2010
Master Chief- w/ Cortana- He doesn't die. He is awesome and a soldier. Timeline doesn't matter.

Luke Skywalker- He is a jedi, what can't a jedi do? I'm sure MC can take care of it right? Like Like when he was good and at his peak.

Jessica Alba- Since the other two are so badass I'd have them do the missions while I spend all my time with my new wife. It would be before she was famous really, basically 18. We'd powerlevel all night long. Maybe as Dark Angel of invisible broad, but I can't see why I'd want her hotness to be invisible... oh wait I can, man that would be awesome.

If I can't bring Jessica Alba then Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator. Why not T-1000? Cuz Arnold is way more badass duh!.

Other choices: Roland Deschain (squishy), ah man I forgot the other ones... one was so cool but it slipped my mine when I thought about Jessica Alba...

LiftYourSkinnyFists

Aug 15, 2009
My assassin/thief from Oblivion (As me)

Reallycool, My world of warcraft rogue.

Freshprince, My world of warcraft priest buddy.

Aaaaand, the arena fan from oblivion for morale

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Hmm...
I assume they are immediately compliant with my request for help? You never implied otherwise.
This being the case I choose:
Sephiroth
Roxas/Sora (I would expect them to be equals at combat, so whichever. )
Elixir (X-men)- I need a healer

So, one fighter, one mage/fighter, one healer and myself as stealth. It's basically the way I played Icewind Dale!

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Rick James, Rick James (clone), Rick James (clone).

Actually, knowing me, I'd probably wake up in Runescape...joy.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
I instantly name myself Imgaylulz and choose 3 female characters because I am 12.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
Daughterofether said:
1 - The god emperor (Paul Muad Dib)
2 - The god emperor (of the imperium of mankind)
3 - The god emperor (... er ... can you think of a third god emperor who doesnt suck?)
While he's not the god] but just the emperor, the emperor from wanted (the comic, which the movie was very very loosely based upon.)
He's one of the 5 super villian leaders who rules the world, and the oldest man alive he runs everything in asia, and commands lots and lots of super villians.

Now what would i go for...

How bout 3 hot chicks, with backstory written by horny teenagers, so i would be sure they were nymphos.
I mean fuck the quest, i dunno if this world has auto-save/reload, or if you can re-spawn/get ressurected when you die, so i won't really start putting my life on the line for something i don't know anything about just yet.
Just to be safe the 3 chicks could be some powerfull mage, a ninja and a futuristic soldier, then i'd be in pretty good condition to do shit if this world actually needed saving after all.
If you can choose from any game/genre, sci-fi team would totally pwn if the game you entered was a fantasy setting... "your ion burst cannon critically hits orc ringleader burning easily through his chainmail dealing 1000 damage, orc ringleader si now at -950 hp"
And a fantasy team woul prolly suck in a sci-fi setting, don't bring a knife to a lazor fight.

RnAoDm

Apr 22, 2009
1 - Edward Elric, his ability would be helpful anytime
2 - Mizore Shirayuki, hmmm.
3 - Scooby-Doo, because you need at least 1 semi-useless team member for fun and venting!

ChaoticAwesome

May 23, 2010
1. Edward from Twilight
2. Princess Peach
3. Barney

Because I suck at RPGs and it would at least be fun to throw those three at the hordes of approaching goons before dying as well (possibly of laughter or glee before said goons even reached me).

(Assuming I was good at RPGs though:

1. Richard from Looking For Group
2. Belkar from Order of the Stick
3. Kenpachi from Bleach

I love me a team of blood-thirsty sociopaths.)

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Oh this should be easy

1-Duke Nukem (all Duke Nukem games)

2-The Medic (Team fortress 2)

3-Broof (Our resident Doraleous and Associates)