Elonas

Apr 16, 2009
Cthulhu.... I'm set, I think.

To quote Penny-Arcade: "You just got Cthulhu'd!"

Apr 2, 2009
Treeinthewoods said:
Arkved Bloodbane said:
Treeinthewoods said:
If my avatar is a virtual representation of me, does that mean I get myself as my bodyguard?

So confused, at least when my brain explodes from thinking about it the zombies won't get a snack.
You get the avatar of yourself, yes. So there are now 2 of you.
Since you get the killer marine with mega lightning claws is it cool if we hang out with you? My avatar doesn't even have any weapons...
Sure, as long as you bring snacks

Gerrawn

Apr 2, 2009
I get a playmobile, time traveling knight with a sword that makes shockwaves? ...O..kay I suppose.

Tyro The Fox

Jul 28, 2010
Huh...I get an armed Kitsune...that is pretty handy actually. Its the living with him that could be the deal-breaker...

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
I get Van....Which means I get his cool sash sword....and his awesome gigantic "Mother Armour" Dann of Thursday.....Freakin' UNSTOPPABLE

bigmike5400

Aug 31, 2008
I get the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog. That's a good bodyguard because it has nasty, big, pointy teeth,

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
I have the full back up of the Gurren Brigade!
Mechs which destroy things based on the power of their awesomness and range from the size of a human, to the size of being able to use Galaxies as Shurikens.
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!!??

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
I've got a bunny who's too busy playing video games to protect me.......

I am SOOOOOOO fucked

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I get a cute Japanese girl that shyly smiling. Well I'm boned. In all manners of ways... If you catch my drift.