Your Avatar is your face

Mickus

Stitch by stitch
Sep 21, 2009
With my head a zebra and something stuck on my nose,
I contemplate this and guess it's not too bad I suppose.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
Well, it can only be an improvement to my current face. It will be odd having a 16 year old anime girl's face though. Could be an interesting conversation starter, assuming anyone would be willing to speak to such a face.

Bestwick

Oct 3, 2009
Beryl77 said:
I would... burn things? I don't know, what does someone like the Pyro do, if he's not burning people?
There's only one thing to do at a time like this my brother! Lets go get them blue's!

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
I'd be Calvin of Calvin and Hobbes fame.

Some won't know who I am. Others will assume I'm going to piss on some company logo.

However, the more "refined" out there will know the comic stories from which I herald. And, if I started carrying a stuffed toy tiger around with me, I'd bring big, nostalgic smiles to the faces of many.

o_O

Jul 19, 2009
Not bad, not bad at all... Might get questions about looking a little dead, but whatever.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
So my face is a person?

How about this, I'll just assume I have the face and awesome cowboy hat of Harry Dresden. I win.

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
I at least get a government grant while they perform tests on my transforming face? It'd be pretty awesome if they figured out how it worked. :3

FFKonoko

Nov 26, 2009
Me, but silhouetted and with wings and ears drawn on in paint?
Um...ok. I guess I'll just go lurk in shadows.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
A couch,my future wife and a dog for a head, I'm pretty sure I'm unemployable outside of a carnival freak show. Even then I'm not sure those exist anymore.

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
Well, because of Internet karma (good or bad) you've ended up with your Escapist avatar as your head.
But, it already is my face.

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
Well a weeping angel for a face isn't too bad. The only problem I can for see is that I'd only be able to move when people weren't looking at me.

Oh and the fact I would be crushed under a statue... that'd suck too.