Your best friend joins a bat shit insane cult, What do you do?

LittleChone

May 17, 2010
Challenge him to a magic duel.
No summoning of divine or demonic spirits, and no killing curses. X)

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
I would talk to him, in depth and at great lengths about the cult he's joining, but I would never criticise or condem his actions and beliefs, I'd just be a supportive and listening friend.

However, slowly and subtly during the course of the conversations I'd start to pronounce the word 'cult' with an 'N' instead of an 'L'. I reckon his feeble, brainwashed mind would be extra susceptible to this subtle manipulation and by the end of the week he'd realise what a silly cult he'd been and leave of his own accord.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Talk some sense into him and if that doesn't work...

*Loads and Cocks Shotgun* I'll let this knock some sense into them all

>:D

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Try to reason with him without seeming condemning or preachy, get him to see that the cult might not be that good of an idea (if the cult is dangerous or something; i.e. violent, suicidal). If the cult is just some weird as cult where people get together to do weird things, I'd let them do it for the most part. I'm not going to try to interfere with what people believe, unless its teaching them some really fucked up things (rape, torture, kidnapping, murder, arson, theft, free-thinking {I kid, I kid}). Although if the cult seems to be a big enough danger I might report it to the authorities. Might save some lives.

yizas

Nov 19, 2009
Burst in drunk to the cult house in the middle of the night take my friend the hell out of there, have wild car chase and beat some sense into him oh and steal all of her stuff back

krimson_dropz

Aug 14, 2010
oh ask that he give his shit away to me first of all. second of all give him the suicide vaccine i created or let him get bored and leave.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Give him a good slug upside the head for being an idiot and then if that doesnt work I bring more friends to him.

I'm not even joking, I would break every bone in his body every day they healed until he decided to stop. Thats how much i care.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
LittleChone said:
Challenge him to a magic duel.
No summoning of divine or demonic spirits, and no killing curses. X)
What type of deck would you be using? Beatdown, reanimation, counter, control, or aggro?

/nerd

Sep 9, 2010
I'd raise my banner of war and systematicaly destroy the cult from the inside, the outside, and everyother direction you can think of. NO ONE fucks with my friends ('cept me)