Your cutie mark

head desk tricycle

Aug 14, 2010
Bowser with shades wailing on a double neck guitar, notes coming out, he's on a surfboard, and above him in cursive it says "happy birthday Rick." And the whole thing's in front of a big pot leaf, and all of that is on a cross.

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
A bass clef, going by what people have said here I still don't know what a cutie mark is but I guess that would be close.

Aureli

Mar 8, 2010
Mine would most likely be a film reel, since I want to one day be a cinematographer.

YunikoYokai5

Jun 16, 2010
My geological hammer because I'm studying to be a geologist ^.^ it was Volcanology (running from pyroclastic flows and the like) but it's looking more like Geological Engineering for me

Kraj

Jan 21, 2008
... I don't know, my hair? Everyone loves my hair...

Probably two balisongs fanned out with piano keys as the blades. Since I'm mastery level in piano and think best when playing with my knives.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Alucard 11189 said:
It is essentially chemical biology, I don't know why my university named it like they did, as previously it was called Biochemistry and Chemical biology, but they changed it a couple of years before I enrolled. I must admit, I preferred the chemical biology side over the biochemistry. My research projects were in the study of Ruthenium complexes, and whether or not they intercalate into DNA, assessing various complexes' potential as an anticancer treatment, as well as the study of the Baker Venkataramen rearrangement, and their use in the production of Flavones.
Excuse me for a sec...

OK, I'll be honest, that turned me on a bit! =P
In all seriousness, that is some hardcore chemistry (the second one in particular, though that rearrangement looks like a derivative reaction of the Claisen rearrangement). Still, one of my friends is doing research into gold complexes as a possible anticancer drug (same sort of thing as your ruthenium project) and he's probably going to publish soon, lucky sod. As for me, I'm pissing about with a really annoying molecule (dihydroisocoumarin) that is a lot harder to synthesise than it looks (Diels-Alder reaction, simple as it is, is annoying when the diene is a silyl-ketene-acetal, grrr...).

But then I cross campus and beckon hungry ants to their inevitable deaths! For teh lulz!

Sorry... got a bit excited there.

EDIT:

ReservoirAngel said:
A small blue box with a shining light on the top of it and stars round it. Because I'm a massive Doctor Who fan. The only thing I love more than my sci-fi is... well it's not appropriate for a cutie mark.
LOL... *ahem* can I guess? =P

Zorad

May 11, 2011
My personality resembles a quiet observer type and both have experience and a lot of interest in visual effects and 3D animation so I'm gonna have to go with an animated mechanical eye.

http://media.dandwiki.com/w/images/f/fe/Mechanical_Eye.jpg