your drunken mistakes.

iphonerose

May 20, 2011
-passed out in a bath tub holding a spatula
-left a club on my own and my friends found me sitting on the side of a road on a barrel holding a shovel (to this day no idea where i got it)
-passed out on the bottom of my teachers staircase
-got with the wrong people leading to awkwardness
-insisted i could run on a treadmill whilst insanely drunk and fell and busted my lip open
-gave out and cursed at two guards
-threw 2 glasses at a stranger (but in fairness, i'm a girl walking home on my own minding my own business, and this guy (older than me) hits me with a huge traffic cone, unprovoked!)
-turned on the shower in my friends house, we all went out, he came home a few hours later and his place was flooded
emmmm...thats all that currently springs to mind....i'm irish, so it's all good
Edit: tried to break a church door down to go to the toilet
Oh and was insisting on getting out the window of a two story building and was half way out and my friends had to pull me back in

Fledge

Jan 28, 2010
Zac Smith said:
I spilt a pint :'( a perfectly good, un-used fresh pint
I don't think words can describe the sympathy we all have for you right now.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Having sex with my girlfriend on someone elses bed, whilst they were talking to other people about 5 feet away.
Yeah, not proud of it either

Ashesinmind

Mar 24, 2010
megaraccoon said:
RobCoxxy said:
megaraccoon said:
lets see drunken mistakes from when i was 13 to now at 22?
1. banged my cousin
wait what

I usually just end up waking up next to ex girlfriends best friends, getting high or confessing feelings/getting emotional :p
then im afraid you dont get drunk enough if your still able to use hadn eye co-ordination to use a splif or even take a piss while standing then you're not drunk enough however should you wish any of my list to happen to you with the benifits of no clothes a mouth of vomit a headache and not able to remeber your own name then plz come on down to cwmbran i promise youll have a great time and you wont ever know it!
If it meant meeting your lovely cousin I would gladly come to cwmbran for a good time.
Also could you put list the age you were at for each of those events cause I'm dying to know which ones you did at 13?

endnuen

Sep 20, 2010
None.
That I remember any way..

Maybe sleeping with a girl I considered a friend.. Was downright stupid and I was so drunk I could do nothing but get it up. She practically did the rest herself.

Would probably screw her again though..

Sir-jackington

Aug 12, 2009
So, so many thing so i'll give just a few:
broken into some random house (twice, different houses)
slept at a bus stop (four times)
kissed a dude
stole a bottle of some apple stuff from behind the bar (didnt get caught)
nearly got arrested but ended up in hospital instead
hit on one of my mothers co-workers
got barred from numerous places
fell asleep in a toilet cubical of a bar (bouncer had to kick the door in)
sat down in a mcdonalds dive threw until they served me....then tried to pay with my blackberry
thrown my jacket, with my wallet in it, into a crowded dance floor

But one of the worst would have to be the most recent new years, in that one night i managed to punch my friends girlfriend in the face (by accident), try to kiss my friend, get punched in the back of the head for dancing with some guys girlfriend, get thrown outta the bar and bring back strangers to my house

exessmirror

Apr 26, 2011
fucked one of my best friends (she is an girl) in my defense she was also drunk... i dont think it is an good defense but i was drunk
it was very very wrong and i regret it

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Thinking it might be a good idea to be drunk and high at the same time.

I've been told it was quite the night, I can't remember it for the life of me.....

TobiasFunke

May 17, 2011
teqrevisited said:
After a few pints I thought I could handle necking a bottle of vodka. I survived long enough to walk from the kitchen, through the hallway and into the living room where I collapsed onto the sofa and didn't move for 12 hours.

When I woke up it was dinner time, my mates had stuck twiglets up my nose and glued my hand to my arse.
Hahaha this is giving me ideas!

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
Ulvai said:
I drink a lot. So I've come to think of it not as a "mistakes", but as a "negative experiences". And I think I'll soon level up!
I too drink a lot. Every day in fact. I call them adventures, as I love new experiences. Negative is only in the way you perceive things. If you learn to embrace it, every experience can be a positive one in some respects.

TobiasFunke

May 17, 2011
iphonerose said:
-passed out in a bath tub holding a spatula
-left a club on my own and my friends found me sitting on the side of a road on a barrel holding a shovel (to this day no idea where i got it)
-passed out on the bottom of my teachers staircase
-got with the wrong people leading to awkwardness
-insisted i could run on a treadmill whilst insanely drunk and fell and busted my lip open
-gave out and cursed at two guards
-threw 2 glasses at a stranger (but in fairness, i'm a girl walking home on my own minding my own business, and this guy (older than me) hits me with a huge traffic cone, unprovoked!)
-turned on the shower in my friends house, we all went out, he came home a few hours later and his place was flooded
emmmm...thats all that currently springs to mind....i'm irish, so it's all good
Edit: tried to break a church door down to go to the toilet
Oh and was insisting on getting out the window of a two story building and was half way out and my friends had to pull me back in
Hahahahahaha messy!
http://thedcam.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/drunk-guy-passed-out.jpg

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I have opened up to people ever so slightly. Which is BAD.

Then they are under the impression we are close and I am going to do that in future. In reality I am just going to be nastier to them.
Which is the only logical reaction.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
I drank so much vodka one night that I fell asleep on the bar disk of a pretty full night club, then I proceeded to walk the 1,2 kilometres back through unknown french back allies (Alone, without getting robbed or stabbed) and back to the hotel where I knew the door code by some miracle (They'd changed the code the same day, and I couldn't remember it when sober, so it really was a miracle), and then I was told by my mates that I was too drunk for the afterparty, so I went to sleep.

Also, they said I woke up and got dressed several times after going to bed, and then going to the afterparty, but never being let in.
I cannot remember anything after midnight. That's what happens when you drink a lot of vodka in a very short time, kids.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Being 16, the worst I've done is drop a fork in the toilet.

My friend tripped over our friend's PS3 in drunken stupor though, that was kind of hilarious.

SomeBrianDude

Nov 30, 2010
Drunken mistakes? I prefer to think of them as alcohol-enhanced decisions.
Seriously though, I once kicked the wing mirror off a car in a drunken rage, only to quickly discover the driver was still in the car. Yeah he kicked the shit out of me, and I ended up paying for the repair when I sobered up and my mate explained what I did (drunken me is a prick, while I like to think sober me is kind of alright, sometimes).
Had sex with my girlfriend's mate when I thought she had broken up with me for some reason I can't even remember now. Turned out she hadn't, but swiftly did after that.
Got woken up by the police and a screaming woman. On my way home from a party I decided I was tired, broke into the flat the floor below the party and fell asleep in the spare room. How I didn't get arrested I will never know.
And there was that time I accepted the job in a supermarket. Been paying for that one four days out of every week since.
That's just the ones that spring to mind straight away, there are many, many more I could list.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
I end up talking about my personal life. Which is not something that needs to happen.

yourbeliefs

Bored at Work
Jan 30, 2009
Nothing major but here's a few:

Purchased Double Dragon for XBLA (I DESPISE that series and can't imagine what was on in my mind)

Fell asleep in my girlfriend at the time (but to be fair pot was involved as well, as it was a major player in the last 4 months of our relationship)

Woke up in my bathtub with a hangover and a pissed off current and ex girlfriend on my phone.

Getting drunk in college with a bunch of asshole fraternity guys who secretly fed me extra alcohol and I woke up in the hospital.

Got drunk and went driving and went over a curb and totally fucked up the bottom of my car rendering it basically undriveable.

Got drunk and hit on my best friend's gf in front of my wife.

Got drunk at a family gathering and spilled wine on my cousin's jacket and also broke down crying when I saw my grandmother in bad shape. I ended up passing out in the car on the long drive home. I'm surprised my mom didn't just kick my ass out of the car onto the Whitestone Bridge.

Not to mention countless times when I wake up and don't quite remember how I got to bed.

That's all I can think of, or at least that I'm still willing to share with complete strangers.