Your Embarrassing Childhood Nickname

Sariteiya

Jun 10, 2011
Most likely your mom gave it to you, or maybe just that friend you never liked, but everyone seems to have that one embarrassing nickname from when they were young. It doesn't need to be mortifying, just inappropriate for your age now, or a bit silly, although the more humiliating the better.

Mine was "Beatie Guy". The family legend goes that it was the first thing my brother called me when I was born. My mother still refers to me by this name. Apparently beatie means "Small and Clever" in Scottish slang.

What about yours?

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Some people call me JJ, which while technically being my initials, drives me berserk.

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
Not that embarrassing, but Martian.

Which is appropriate because I'm going to university to do SPACE PHYSICS. Astrophysics actually, but I prefer SPACE PHYSICS.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Joe-Bob. 'Cause my first name's Joseph, and my middle name's Robert. It was annoying pretty much from the first time it was used. Nowadays, however, my mother accepts that I find it annoying. And uses it more as a result.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Weed.

The first part of my last name sounds like that. My other nickname was "Weener", also due to how my last name sounded.

Children can be mean.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
In middle school the other boys called me Den. Apparently, the first time I introduced myself to them they thought I said my name was 'Warden' instead of 'Warren'.

ComradeJim270

Nov 24, 2007
There was a kid in junior high who called me "dandruff boy" based on a time he misheard my name. For health reasons, though, he didn't say it within arm's reach.

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
Jo-Jo Mago-go

My dad likes to make nick names that rhyme. My name is Joey and so he came up with that when I was very young.

Zeromaxx

Walrus King
Jul 2, 2008
Cuddle Bear, given to me (and still used by) my best friend, I still don't know why he started calling me that >.>.

Slipped Mind

Apr 3, 2009
Biddy. Fucking Biddy. My auntie started that off. They all began writing it in Birthday cards and such shortly after it was made too.

Kyoufuu

Mar 12, 2009
My name is Adrian. I'm not sure if this counts as childhood, but in high school, everyone called me Aids.

Eventually, after like 3 years, I got used to it.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I was always teased at school for having to wear second-hand clothes or clothes that weren't name brand, and my pants didn't fit very well; so they took to calling me 'High-waters' for awhile.

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
Most of my family calls me Chuck, even though my name is Justin. Apprently my dad started calling me that after he watched that Chuckie movie with the killer doll.

Nicolairigel

May 6, 2011
Special K.

mainly because in an off-topic biology discussion I said I like the cereal, because honestly it was the only cereal in my house. And it is pretty good.