Your Embarrassing Childhood Nickname

Harry Mason

Mar 7, 2011
Nicolairigel said:
Special K.

mainly because in an off-topic biology discussion I said I like the cereal, because honestly it was the only cereal in my house. And it is pretty good.
Hey! Me too! But mainly because my name starts with a "K," and I can be a little "special" sometimes... I hate other people...

Flip-Shying

Jun 22, 2011
My surname is Spadaccino and so everyone called me 'Cappuccino'. I actually thought it was kinda funny.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Not so much embarrassing as frustrating. And not really nicknames, more like kids(and the occasional adult) being dicks and saying my name wrong on purpose.

Cammy, Carmen, Camron(YMCA counselor loved this one), Kim, Kimmy, Camera. Real name = Cameron

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Frog

Why?Because there was a frog character on a kids TV show at the time who had the same first name as me.

The Elcor Batman

Jun 9, 2011
I used to get occasionally called Scotty 2 Hotty after the pro wrestler. i surprisingly was never asked to perform The Worm.

Also my dad used to call me and my sister Beavis and Butthead. I believe i was Beavis...

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
My dad and my sister used to call me 'dairylea dunker' i have absolutely no idea why.

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
Well, I've been called a lot of "gay" names in school. (I'm not, but my dad is, and you know how kids are "Like father, like son" kinda bullshit.)

Anyways, the name I got called a lot by everyone else was Krame Brain. Because "My brain was smaller than a Krame, and there's no such thing as a Krame, so my brain doesn't exist" Gotta love the creativity of 9 year old's. (my last name is also Kramer)

Didn't really have a nickname from about 6th grade until freshman year, than I got "Powder", which makes sense, cause I'm VERY pale, and my skin refuses to tan.

Amberella

Super Sailor Moon
Jan 23, 2010
Amburger. It's because I refused to eat hamburgers when I was child, still pretty much do.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Everyone knew me as Tom. So like last year of high school they started calling me TomTom, after that gps system. I'd usually retort by giving them directions into a wall. Or the wrong bathroom.
I'm now knows as Tiger, why I don't know but it's a hella cooler nickname.

Edit: Ohh childhood nicknames. Oreo, cause I loved those cookies.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Hmmm....
Rick With the big dick......

It was funny because it rhymed.
When I was 5.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
In high school mine was Jesus, so I guess I got off easy. It kind of irritated me under my skin, being a Christian and all. But it felt petty to complain, since other classmates had nicknames like whale, mole, dwarf, etc. So like I said, I got off easy.

Mray3460

Jul 27, 2008
Turtle, due to an expression that appeared on my face every time one of my classmates shocked or disgusted me...which was all the time.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
Kumar, because of being half Indian

Terrorist, sandnigger, Arabian, camel jockey, plane crasher, bomb lover, Saddam's nephew, Osama's follower, etc (too many to remember); Because of being Muslim.

Obama (no idea where that came from and only one idiot called me that).

Mars, because some people just couldn't get my name right

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
First it was Mosquito for reasons I don't want to talk about.

Then Muffin because the people who came up with it weren't very creative and saw me buy a muffin >_>

then Doritos because my second last name (My mothers last name) was A) Hard to pronounce and B) Spelled wrong