Your Embarrassing Childhood Nickname

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
It was a very small inside nickname to my teammates on the high school golf team. The coach came up with it of all people and was probably the crudest, most awesome coach I've ever been a player for in high school.

Chester the Molester.

Beat that.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
my real name is Sush, so I've been called Sushi for an eternity (seriously, I'm 30 years old, stand back kids, I'M OLD!)

I also got called Fishboy, because people (both children and adults) think Sushi is raw fish... it isn't

Sushi is spicy rice
Sashami is raw fish
Nicolairigel said:
Special K.

mainly because in an off-topic biology discussion I said I like the cereal, because honestly it was the only cereal in my house. And it is pretty good.
I'm a big fan of traditional cornflakes myself, its like special K, but its for guys that aren't wearing a red swimsuit in the morning...

NellNell

Feb 11, 2011
Urkel or just Urk.

People still call me that today, that or Veg. Very long story with Veg.

The weird thing is, I'm white. They claim its there because I'm a "nerd."

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
Snorkey. My sister still calls me Snorkey to this day. I retaliate and call her Porky. It just keeps on going.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Mallefunction said:
My mum and sis called me Bay all the time. Still do. Also, "porcupine"....ugh.
'Bay'?? I take it that's a derivative of your name? (checked... nnnnnnope...) o_0'

Kyoufuu said:
My name is Adrian. I'm not sure if this counts as childhood, but in high school, everyone called me Aids.

Eventually, after like 3 years, I got used to it.
How's about 'Aidan' then?!

OT: Iron-Butt... yeah... as a youngster I'm surprised so many girls (older, to be fair) let me sit on their laps... weird memories...

Contrast to that: Fatso... but I'm 178cm and 66kgs, and appear to be as skinny as a beanpole, the name 'Fatso' ceased to be relevant when I was nine.

EDIT: My Chinese nickname, that everyone except my Dad uses, is 'Little Piggy', but oddly enough, I don't mind it.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
I got the nickname cazza early and it stuck. No embarrassing nicknames because I already had a nickname.

Nicolairigel

May 6, 2011
Okay, I had it like once and I said it as a joke... gah you sound like everyone in my bio class

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Nicolairigel said:
Okay, I had it like once and I said it as a joke... gah you sound like everyone in my bio class
Don't fret, its only a friendly chat, I didn't mean it to be insulting.

robot slipper

Dec 29, 2010
I didn't really have a nickname, but some of the ones that we gave kids at school seemed to make no sense now that I think of it! There was a kid called Bryan who was called "Gilly" by everyone, and a kid called Derrick who was called "Doody" by everyone.

Mighty Lighty

Mar 23, 2009
I have a series of names my dad likes to call me:
Buggerlugs
Numbnuts
Fanny adams
Hairy arse (no he hasn't seen it)
numbskull 2 (brother is numbskull 1)
In retrospect they probably resulted in my low self esteem.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Someone who is friend with my main friends came up with this stupid nickname "Changy" which to me sound more like a pet name. That jerk keep using that nickname throughout high school.

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
No nicknames.

Online, however, I get a huge pile of them. The two worst are probably Corgi and Coggles.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
My last name is Hooper. The annoying little shits used to call me Pooper-Scooper. Bastards.

Brightzide

Nov 22, 2009
jim-bob...Christ! All my relatives said it, my friends overheard it and then they became relentless with it. I wouldnt've minded 'JJ' or something considering my names James-Jude. But nooooo. When my teachers started I knew something had to change.

unicron44

Oct 12, 2010
Piglet, because I don't know my dad always called me that. He's never called me by my first name, ever, only when he introduced me to someone is when he called me by my first name.