Your Escapist Nemisis

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Eclpsedragon said:
Dangit2019 said:
Ah so you chose avatar option "A" I see...
Congratulations.

Fappy said:
Being #2 is such a pain in the dick. You try so hard to fight #1 but you have little upstarts challenging you at every turn. >:p
Isn't that pretty much the whole story line of Afro Samurai?
Yeah pretty much. I don't think anyone ever claimed it had a very complex plot XP

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
I don't really have one. I mostly come here now to watch certain videos and a read a couple columns. My posting has gone way down from what it used to be.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
I don't think anyone outside the Brovengers really knows me enough (read: recognizes me from thread to thread) to be my nemesis.

So...

And I love how the OPs of threads like these, asking for other people to answer a question, never answer the question themselves.

Dec 14, 2009
DJ_DEnM said:
ToastiestZombie said:
I think anyone can guess mine. But, if you don't know it's of course this guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]

My actual answer is Daystar of course. I plan to challenge him in a gaming duel soon. DOESN'T MEAN I WANT HIM FORCEFULLY PUT ON MY IGNORE LIST!

That last part isn't a dig at the mods/staff. I just want him off my ignore list.
Alternative said:
Daystar Clarion

everyone knows him and everyone likes him. That makes him the opposite of me.

I know you're out there Clarion, watching me waiting for me to post just so you can derail it with your Nathan Fillion GIFs and hilarious comments. One day soon my masterful plan will be complete and then YOU WILL BE MINE!.... i mean dead, you will be dead Mwahahaha.
Fappy said:
Others have mentioned him, but they should know that I am the only one capable of truly challenging the tyrant that is Daystar. Sleep soundly tonight my friend, for tomorrow the storm's coming.

>:D
Get ready Daystar. There's an army of Escapists looking for you.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am...

[HEADING=1]Super Saiyan Amaterasu all up in here![/HEADING]

What you gonna do now huh, what you gonna do?

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
To be honest, I read this thread hoping to be mentioned. Gotta try harder apparently.
But I don't have a nemesis either.

wookiee777

Mar 5, 2012
I don't have one. Maybe I will find one by kicking who ever quotes this post in the nuts.

(Goddamn I wish I knew how to post images.)

Longstreet

Jun 16, 2012
ToastiestZombie said:
I think anyone can guess mine. But, if you don't know it's of course this guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]

My actual answer is Daystar of course. I plan to challenge him in a gaming duel soon. DOESN'T MEAN I WANT HIM FORCEFULLY PUT ON MY IGNORE LIST!

That last part isn't a dig at the mods/staff. I just want him off my ignore list.
It's on now! From here on out, be careful. watch over your shoulder. I am coming after you.

[sub][sub][sub]yes i know it links to your own profile [/sub][/sub][/sub]

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
My nemesis is anyone who spends over 3 hours in a heated discussion while im on watch.

So thats basically everyone during March Mayhem then.

Daystar Clarion said:
I could paint super saiyan hair on myself...
Would it not be easier, and safer, to simply hire someone who could go One-Winged Angel in your place?

Speaking of hiring opportunities in your Legion, got a space?

Base ability- Magic

Elements-
Space
Gravity

Space techniques-
-Expand space
Extend the ammount of space within a given distance or area. Makes travel through affected area longer.

-Compress space
Compresses the ammount of space within a given distance or area. Makes travel through the affected area shorter.

-Fold space
Create a pocket of localised space that can only be entered and exited in a specific direction. May be closed off and moved at will.

-Split space
Seperates the space in a given area. Any object caught within the effect is also seperated. Mana use increases with affected area.

Gravity techniques-
-Pull/Push
Exactly what it says on the tin.

-Gravity link
Increase or reduce the effect of gravity from any object on another object.

-Singularity screen
Stops projectiles and holds anything stupid enough to blunder into it.

-Control zone
Deploys a sigil on the ground, local gravity within this sigil can be altered to the casters will.

Mid Boss

Aug 20, 2012
Oh! Oh! I have a nemesis on here!

Emanuel Ciriachi!

He posts a bit through the facebook comments at the bottom of articles. If you ever want to meet him just look for any article that has to do with gay people. He'll be on there, sure as sun rising in the morning, arguing for his anti-gay, conformist, don't question authority, view points.

"Homophobia isn't real. It was made up by liberals."

"Gay is bad because if your relationship doesn't produce children then you're wasting your life."

"Gay is a choice. If you make it ok to be gay then everyone is going to be gay and it'll be the end of human race." Which, funny enough, implies that he's in the closet. Which I've called him on and he's never responded to.

While I believe, if you're not hurting anyone, you can do whatever the hell you want and can... neigh, SHOULD... flip the finger to anyone who decides to take offense with how you want to live your life.

So yes, we are complete opposites in every way. We get into it EVERY time he pokes his head up.

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
FalloutJack.

And anyone else with "Jack" in their name.

I bet their actual names aren't even Jack! Friggin posers!

FalloutJack said:
Nemesis? HAH!

First of all, I'm the villain, so that would mean my nemesis would have to a hero. I doubt anyone here qualifies, so no problem there. Furthermore, the entire question presupposes that someone I'm at odds with is even worthy of my hatred. I have never been truly angry here. Nobody on the internet has ever seen Jack's raging bile duct. Not even close.
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

STOP HAVING MY NAME!!!!

Brendan Stepladder

May 21, 2012
Daystar Clarion said:
As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I knew everyone's favorite Okami avatar would be here to derail this baby.

OT: I lack a nemesis. Maybe it's my noobdom, or maybe it's my lack of savant-like bitterness. Actually, scratch the the latter.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Binnsyboy said:
Elementary - Dear Watson.

He hasn't done anything wrong. To the contrary, he's an awesome guy.

But I want his moustache.
Oh, I bet you do! :¬¦D

Haha!
I don't really have one myself... unless you call Hemholtz (sp?) Watson... for being the 'Other' Watson... or 'False Watson' as I like to dub him... :p

pilkman

Sep 15, 2010
I've been here 2 years and have made about 5 posts (which is weird because I'm on these forums everyday), only ever been replied to once and they were friendly enough.

So no, I don't have a nemesis.

Edit: Upon looking at my profile I've found out I've made 27 posts, didn't realise it was even close to that many

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
ToastiestZombie said:

My nemesis is anybody who tries to pull this lame trick.
Also, all Nazi rapists. That's people who are Nazis and rapists, not people who rape Nazis.

JK, you guys are all right. (I'm talking about the triscksters, not the Nazi Rapists, they're still evil.)

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
I don't have one, and I'm pretty sure I don't register on anyone's radar, let alone stand out enough to be their nemesis.

Unless there's a Squire Homely, or something.

SirPlindington

Jun 28, 2012
Daystar Clarion said:
Alternative said:
Is it now?

Well, I'm afraid I must exploit your weakness to assure that this plan never comes to fruition...

That'll learn ya.
Is that just your go to thing now? Because you've used it at least twice.

OT: You. I hate you. Yes, you. The reader. You are an abomination. The worst thing ever to happen to the planet Earth. You're a monster. I can't even describe how despicable you are. Go jump off a bridge, you horrible excuse for a human being.

Stilkon

Feb 19, 2011
ToastiestZombie said:

You had me there for a moment.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
I used to have one called DementedTeddy, but he got himself banned.

I have more respect for his views these days though.