Your Escapist Nemisis

mrhappy1489

May 12, 2011
I'd like to think someone out there is my enemy, but I'm not exactly that confronting, so I guess no. But one day we shall meet and the cataclysm will leave the world a desolate ruin.

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
Well, that would obviously be a certain [user]mParadox[/user] who, whenever possible, plots to ruin my life by various means. It's to the point where it (yes, Para is an it) would even save me from the intrawebz lynch-mobs just so that it can make sure that I go through enough of a hell on earth to wish for the real hell just so I can get away from it. Also, have you seen what it, and my other nemesis, [user]Redlin5[/user] have done to the forum games section?!?!?! It's like, they claim to be all good and nice and tell everyone to stay on topic and not to spam, and then they do that themselves!!! /totally100%notseriousrant

No, but really. I like [user]mParadox[/user] and [user]Redlin5[/user] even though they used to be my nemeses (PARA STILL IS! DON'T THINK YOU'RE OFF THE HOOK YET!!!). . . well, only because we kept spamming the forum games with totally 100% legitimate, on-topic non-spam stuff. . . I PROMISE! Until I got distracted by something and kind of fell out of it. :/

Honestly though, I have no nemesis. . . well, not that I know of. On this site, at least. Or in real life. If I had, I've probably forgotten it. My memory is kind of. . . funky.

Oh, and also, the reason I spam links to their profile is because I want you all to bombard their inbox with messages telling them how horrible people they are. ^_^
Just so you don't forget to tell them, here are the links again: [user]mParadox[/user] & [user]Redlin5[/user].
Nuke them. From orbit. *w*

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
Can't say I really have one. There is someone on this site who I greatly dislike, but I've never gotten into any arguments with them myself.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I tend to be around the RP forum, which is surprisingly small with a few regulars. I'm genuinely surprised that I haven't managed to make an enemy there yet.

Still, I don't really have a nemesis. Just a few guys here on the forums I tend to roll my eyes at when I see their posts. Like that guy with no avatar who writes full essays every single post.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Matthew94 said:
Took the words right out of my mouth.

There are a few users who only ever have contact with me to leave a snarky post or to just argue for the sake of it. I dislike that, I mean, they mustn't be very nice people if they just spend their time leaving sarcastic posts everywhere and just being generally unpleasant.

Yeah, whale on that strawman, man.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I can't think of anyone. I tend to not try to make enemies on the Internet. Don't really see the point in declaring eternal vengeance upon a forum user I'll likely never meet in real life.

Plus it's more fun to make friends in my opinion. :D

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Nobody really. I've had altercations and fierce debates with people in the past (Aylaine and Caramel Frappe come to mind), but I didn't hate any of them. Indeed, many of the people I have fought with in threads on this site I consider to be quite good friends of mine. :D

Besides... when I think of Nemesis I tend to prefer the classical definition, or of something or someone who brings divine retribution to those who perform acts of hubris. Which... is pretty much my job description. ;)

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
I think I know who Daystar's Nemisis is....

Behold...

NIGHTMOON!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Nightmoon+Noiralc

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Colour-Scientist said:
I hate you all equally.
I love you, too.

I don't have a nemesis. I lurk more than I interact. Ergo, I have no rivals or anything of the sort.

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
TopazFusion said:
Lil_Rimmy said:

Behold...

NIGHTMOON!

Who created that profile, and why are they not still using it?!
Come... Descend into the depths of Brovengers HQ... you shall find your answer in the Great Library.

Shaved Apple

May 17, 2012
Matthew94 said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Several posters make me roll my eyes or groan, but I don't think any of them counts as a nemesis.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

There are a few users who only ever have contact with me to leave a snarky post or to just argue for the sake of it. I dislike that, I mean, they mustn't be very nice people if they just spend their time leaving sarcastic posts everywhere and just being generally unpleasant.

You were being kind of a jerk though when I made the "Being Smart and Having Common Sense are Two Different Things thread." "You're just trying to make yourself seem smart and it backfired on you." Pfft.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Lil_Rimmy said:

Behold...

NIGHTMOON!

Nightmoon... Clarion backwards...

A girl named Riley vs. a dude named Ashley.

Paris vs. Nottingham.

Reversed mottos.

I think I just peed a little.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
SpectacularWebHead said:
I miss Zeel.

He was the default nemesis for Everyone....
He'll be back in some way shape or form, the true crazies never stay down. I do miss him too.

OP: I'd like a nemesis so if any of you guys think I'm shit, help a brotha out and call me out on it. We can battle to the edge of the internets!

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Hmm, I don't know...

Maybe I should find one.

HEY, EVERYONE I THINK YOU'RE ALL UGLY! The first person to be offended by this and responds to me shall become my arch nemesis.