Your Escapist Nemisis

Mumorpuger

This is a...!
Apr 8, 2009
Anyone who rushes to post a stupid pun as a reply to a news article as the first response.

After that, anyone who posts their Captcha.

Either could DIAF. It irritates me for some reason.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Uhhhh...
I guess the closest I've gotten to having a nemesis would be the one time I got in a fight with Daystar and welcomed a new forum member by trying to get him to PM a picture of a dick to Daystar...

Other than that, all the rest of yous all.
Yes you. You people who keep ruining my attempts at making clever threads because you can't be bothered to read instructions or follow rules and shit.
You're horrible people.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
The7Sins said:
I have 2 nemesis on this site.

The first is Daystar. His annoying habit of spamming and low content posts via an overuse of annoying pictures without being reprimanded due to being popular is quite honestly an annoying travesty to this site.
And he founded a group that is an abomination that needs to be expunged from this glorious site by any means necessary.

The other is The7Sins. That guy is an annoying asshole that needs to be beat. Fuck that loser.
Don't worry, I am working to bring down Daystar's empire from within. You can thank me later.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Anyone with bad spelling.
It's "nemesis", not "nemisis"!

/spelling nazi

Also, Daystar Clarion. Obviously.

Aug 25, 2009
anthony87 said:
There's one or two posters I can't help but roll my eyes at and think "Here we fucking go again" whenever I see a post from them or get quoted by them. Not gonna tell you the names though ^_^
Tempted to be egotistical.

Is it me? I think I've got a predictable style and I have a tendency to piss people off.

Daystar Clarion said:
MelasZepheos said:
Kross.

I like to aim big.

Kross?

Oh Daystar, Daystar.

Don't you remember that I faced Ratigan on Big Ben, and managed to use his little bell to set off the bell, sending him plummeting to his doom?

He's not a threat anymore, so I have to move on to bigger targets, and I believe I have found my new nemesis! Never before have I seen such a dizzying intellect, such a commitment to the criminal arts, such an ability to utterly destroy any who come into contact with him?

Truly, he is the nemesis of us all.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
I don't understand all the hatred towards Daystar, he seems to be an outstanding gentleman.

I don't really have a nemisis anymore, used to be some jerk people who only made threads starting with "Am I The Only One Who..." which pissed me off to no end.

Dec 14, 2009
The7Sins said:

The first is Daystar. His annoying habit of spamming and low content posts via an overuse of annoying pictures without being reprimanded due to being popular is quite honestly an annoying travesty to this site.
And he founded a group that is an abomination that needs to be expunged from this glorious site by any means necessary.

The other is The7Sins. That guy is an annoying asshole that needs to be beat. Fuck that loser.
You're just jealous of my super saiyan swagger.

Judgement101 said:
I don't understand all the hatred towards Daystar, he seems to be an outstanding gentleman.

I don't really have a nemisis anymore, used to be some jerk people who only made threads starting with "Am I The Only One Who..." which pissed me off to no end.
This guy gets it, and he shall be rewarded handsomely when my Legion moves on your mortal cities.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
The7Sins said:

You're just jealous of my super saiyan swagger.

Judgement101 said:

This guy gets it, and he shall be rewarded handsomely when my Legion moves on your mortal cities.
Silly Daystar, you can't go super saiyan. Only people with Dragonball Z avatars can go super saiyan. People with Okami avatars can only use magical paint brushes, not go super saiyan.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Erm I'm not sure, I don't think I've ever had a altercation with anyone on the site that would make them my nemesis. I guess my nemesis will have to be anyone who doesn't like Timesplitters.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
I could say either Daystar, Fappy, Toastiest Zombie or Zhukov...but, uh...seriously I have no nemesis. None at all. However, I do have an undying jealous hatred...

I must train the birds of the world to do this.
THAT WILL SHOW THEM!
[HEADING=1]THAT WILL SHOW THEM ALL! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA![/HEADING]

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
There was Housebroken Lunatic for a while, but he got banned.

Now that there's no one threatening to set me on fire, I don't have one. Anyone up for a slap-fight?

...after I get back from work?

Kyr Knightbane

Jan 3, 2012
I don't think i make enough of an impact to get a nemesis. They'd have to be casually incognito like me. So we'd never discover each others existence :p

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
There are various peoples whose posts displease me, but the closest I can say I have to a nemesis is that crazy guy who swept through a week or so ago and inundated us with bullshit about Asheron's Call and magic and the government's treatment of the insane. Although that person is less my nemesis and more someone whose every post made my day just a little bit sadder.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Several posters make me roll my eyes or groan, but I don't think any of them counts as a nemesis. However, forgetting them, I will name someone else:

Fappy said:
You're looking at him bro.
Come at me, bro.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Redlin5 said:
Sassafrass said:
Everyone who doesn't like the Scorpion King 3.
I will find you all and kill you all.

*runs off to Drumheller to go camping with family*

Let's see you get me here!
I can wait.
This message will be waiting for you in your inbox til you get back.
Getting angry.
Getting fed a diet of why it should hate you.
You'll open it up and BAM!

Your nightmares are now full of Gangnam Style.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Mortai Gravesend and I were in an argument over.. something I can't remember what. Well he made me mad but then I didn't care and now I find most of his posts amusing and insightful even if he can come across a bit.. er passive aggressive most of the time. Pretty sure he's suspended atm o.o

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
My nemesis is all of you. For you see, my arrival heralds a new era for the Escapist. No more will you post with your inane talk of video games, movies and issues beyond your scope. I am your liberation, Escapist, nay, your rebirth. With my arrival will come the end-times for this pitiful website and it's tiny, infantile, naive users. As you fight and debate amongst yourselves I shall rise up through this website and destroy its very essence from within, and then, only as you lay defeated below me, shall I declare my conquest complete! I shall rule with an iron fist and throw dissenters aside like so many who have stood against me before this time. Weep for your website, Escapists, for the Froggy Slayer has descended to your puny mortal plane! You have no champion to send against me, you only have yourselves, sitting, impotent as I conquer all in my path. In the end, you will kneel.

Pathetic Escapists. Who will save you now?

Jun 11, 2008
This guy right here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]. I hate with a burning passion more than anyone else on the forum.

Nevermind.

Scentedwiind

Nov 13, 2009
"I think anyone can guess mine. But, if you don't know it's of course this guy"

Didn't know I really offended anyone. I rarely post. Sorry to bother you TostiestZombie.