Your favorite alcoholic beverage

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
Whiskey, particularly Jack Daniels.

However, should I fancy something I can drink for a while I usually go for cider, with Magners being a particular favourite.

Not a particular fan of lager, but I do the occasional ale.

andrat

Jan 14, 2009
A girl made me several Apple Pie shots at a party one time, I could slam those forever.
Butterscotch schnapps, green apple sourpuss, and a dash of cinnamon on top.

Usually when I go out I go real easy with screwdrivers (for the one person that doesn't know, vodka and orange juice). Occasionally beer as well.

Rule Britannia said:
I've had Palm Bay which is the most girly drink in history, next to Mike's Hard Lemonade, but it's fucking delicious. Can hardly count Palm Bay though since it hardly has any alcoholic content.

I drink to get drunk, I don't drink for taste.
^also I drink to get drunk. But next time you have palm bays, mix in a shot of vodka with each one, gives the drink a kick and makes it manly.

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
It's actually a three way toss up

Caramel Baileys, Straight
Green apple sour puss mixed with Fountain Coke (Why yes, I WAS drunk when I first tried this)
Screw drivers made with Smirnoff blue label.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
wintercoat said:
JoesshittyOs said:
My favorite straight liquor is Southern Comfort. It's actually reasonably tasty.

Favorite mixed drink would have to be a White Russian. Nothing beats it.
Have you ever tried a mudslide? It's basically a White Russian with Irish Cream added to it. In other words, it's a White Russian, only better.

Mudslide's my favorite mixed drink, my favorite straight drink is brandy, specifically blackberry brandy.
Mmmm... not yet. I was over in Thailand where the drinking age was lower, so I tried to get as many drinks as I could out of the way. Though I'm nearly the age soon, I may have to try that.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
I don't let myself drink much right now (let's just say I get depressed/angry/etc very easily, and I had a bad episode last time I got completely pissed), but my favourite beverage has got to be Apple Kopparberg.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Scotch. Preferably something smoky. Like this one:

And since I'm Belgian and we have buttloads of great ones: special beers.
Chimay Blue, La Chouffe, Karmeliet Tripel, Loterbol Bruin and Kwak are some of my favorites.

Also, kudos if you're not Belgian and you know any of them.

Cheesepower5

Dec 21, 2009
Of age? I can pass for such and that's all that's important. I prefer whisky, though I haven't yet aquired the taste for scotch. I like rye. Beer is good too, a nice IPA or central European brew.

manana

Aug 23, 2012
Beer and vodka is best!
Kauffman Vintage is good
http://bestvodka.net/top-10-best-tasting-vodkas/

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
It depends on a few things...

Either white rum from Lidl (shit cheap and gets you fuuuuuuuuuuucked), Jagermeister for when I have the bucks and want to taste liquid bliss, or Jack Daniels if I have the money and just wanna get drunk and don't particularly care about any other factors.

Or if I'm in a beer mood, my favourite is Miller or Corona...

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
A Manhattan is my drink of choice. If I'm drinking shots pretty much anything but tequila is fine. Wild Turkey American Honey mixed with Fireball makes a great double shot. I've even made a few drinks of my own, the most original is probably my "Peachy Beachy Bumm Daddy", sweet tropical awesomeness.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Kitsune Hunter said:
Magner's Irish Cider

And somethings either a pint of Harp or Carlsberg
Magner's isn't really Irish, Its the English version of Bulmer's is it not?

I could be wrong as I hate cider and don't drink it so my knowledge is limited

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
I like lagers, mainly San Maguel or Becks. I do like Whiskey, though I rarely get any in especially just to drink it. Beyond that I'm not too picky and will pretty much drink anything.