Your favorite rule of combat.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
"In the game of war is like chess, you must never let your enemy see your pieces"

"If you shoot them down, keep on shooting them. They may have the last stand perk"

"Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge"

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win". I love this Sun Tzu quote.

Thomas Hardy said:
"It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about."
LOL nice one

Jan 27, 2011
Rule 1: Take every advantage you can get, because you can bet your bionic implants that the other side will be doing the same

SouthpawFencer said:
If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid.
Words to live by!

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Wizards die first.

"I'm not a Wizard! I'm just an entertainer!"

"Then how are your death scenes?"

Grell Sutcliff

May 25, 2011
"two man enter one man leave"
"the best weapon is one you never have to fire"
which is good because my weapon's made of cardboard

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Never attack an unarmed opponent, which makes killing zombies difficult. Have to carry around a lot of carving knives too give out to zombies. Got bit yesterday while doing so and now I have a blinding headache. Garhhhhhhhh........

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
After you pull the pin, Mr. Grenade isn't your friend anymore.

or

I don't know but I've been told
-
Eskamo pussy's mighty cold
-
Good for you
-
Good for me
-
MMM good
-

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
If violence isn't solving all of your problems, you're not using enough of it. Or possibly "It's perfectly acceptable to aim for the crotch".

chukrum47

Jun 10, 2011
jacobschndr said:
If you can see THEM, they can see YOU
Well damn, you ninja'd me :p

But yeah, seriously this is definitely the one I find myself thinking about most often, which is why in third person games when you can look around corners in that awkward out-of-body experience way that accompanies third person games, it always messes with my head hah.

exessmirror

Apr 26, 2011
the best plan is the plan which involves no direct combat situations and lots and lots of bio-chemical bombs
and explosives
and
just shoot, let god sort them out