Your favorite unappreciated video game

RagingScottsman

Jul 21, 2009
starfox444 said:
Bubsy. I used to love that game.
Bubsy's bad fur day? I really hope you don't mean the 3d platformer they made later. But that game was sooooo good. I freakin loved it as a kid. I never actually owned it; in my family we would just rent one game a week and about a third of the time I got this game.

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
I would argue the Star Fox series

Psi-ops the Mindgate Conspiracy for the Xbox

There is a recent one that alot of people are blowing off it's called Pokemon Rumble for the Wiiware on the wii and the only reason I like it is because you can play as a pokemon not as a trainer which is rare in pokemon games.

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
syndicated44 said:
Frankydee said:
Descent Freespace. An awesome space combat/flight sim that didn't get much reception.
Yes and more yes. Maybe freelancer in that list also. I remember my dad playing descent 1 and 2 obsessively.

Homeworld (all of them) for me though!
These two posts, also Unreal 2

SirDX

Dec 5, 2009
Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager is underrated (due to bugs that impede playing... but you get passed that - the game is freakin' golden!)

fishman279

Oct 29, 2009
I'm probably going to make someone blow their face off, but...Two Worlds.

I don't know, something about that game made me like it more than Oblivion. Just because it's a copy, doesn't necessarily mean it's worse...I'm just saying...

xxcloud417xx

Oct 22, 2008
Vrex360 said:
I've said this many, many times but bare with me as I say it again.
Otogi: Myth of Demons, a stylish and artistic hack n' slash game with great elements to it and brilliant Japanese music and a theme of spiritual significance. It was a great game that just sort of popped up and after one sequel was sadly ported over and forgotten and it's a shame because if you ask me it is just begging to be rediscovered.
I agree totally, I actually kept that game from my old Xbox in the hopes that the next back compatibility patch for 360 will let me play it again. There's also Baldur's Gate : Dark Alliance 1 that I'm waiting for... They allowed Dark Alliance 2... Other game I kept from my old Xbox that I want to play is Psi-Ops (I know someone mentioned it too), someone else mention Jet Set Radio Future and I agree wholeheartedly with that too (played it again recently at my dad's since he has my old games and an original Xbox still, and yes the music is the best)! For PC : Freelancer, I lost my disk which made me soo damn mad... Lemmings is also the shit (idk if it was unappreciated though...

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
Lost Kingdoms.

Very few people seem to know about it, but it's one of the best games I've ever played.

Cone to think of it, I don't think I've ever met someone else who owns it.

SpireOfFire

Dec 4, 2009
the godfather and medieval 2: total war.

despite being buggy as all hell, i was hooked on M2:TW like coke, heroin, crack, and diablo 2.

Mighty Lighty

Mar 23, 2009
Arkvoodle said:
Destroy All Humans, obviously.

And Skies of Arcadia; most people have apparently never heard of that one but its such a good RPG.

Totally agree with destroy all humans as it was my first 15+

also I can`t find anyone else who plays elite beat agents

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
War of the Monsters was a great game yet got no publicity at all.

Also, Shinobi for the PS2 was fantastic

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
God Hand,
Okami,
Shoadow of the Colossus,
Ico,
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner.

Each one of these games had terrible sales considering they were so brilliant.

And I own them all MWHAHAHAHAH!!! ^_^

paiged

May 23, 2008
sasquatch99 said:
Viva Pinata. I've seen it being called 'a cute kiddies game'.
These people have obviously never played it. It's way harder then it looks and there's always enough to get you going back to it.
I love this game. The first time I saw a commercial for it I wanted it. It's colorful, silly, and rather challenging. It was actually the first game I played on my 360.