Your First Screamer

Flap Jack452

Jan 5, 2009
One of a car driving down a road, telling you focus on one little bit. Then a zombie dude pops up, and screams.

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
Mine was a long time ago when I was like eight. My evil mother showed it to me. I cried for SOOO long after that

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
I don't think I've ever seen one. I think I remember one once as a kid, but it might not have been a real bad one.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
A friend of mine linked a video to me, seemed perfectly normal, then all of a sudden, a picture of a very detailed and horrific monster showed along with the sound of a loud scream. Scared the shit out of me.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
my first was jingle bells backwards. it's stuff like this why i don't go on youtube anymore.

most of the time, it's the scary face of the girl from the exorcist, the one with the green face.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Julianking93 said:
Gilbert Munch said:
I think the title says it all. If you have no idea what a screamer is, then I commend your good luck and advise you to leave the Internet.

Mine was one on AlbinoBlackSheep - Subliminal Messages. It was especially creepy as I had headphones on, and was about 9. I was so scared that I couldn't pull off my headphones, only look at the deformed face that had manifested itself on the screen of my computer. Eugh.
Is that the one that tells you to read the prayer or whatever, then flashes all the images of a deformed baby corpse at you?

If so, that was my first one too. I was so scared that I flew back in my chair and hit the wall behind me.
I heard of one poor girl who cried for thirty minutes because of that one. =_=
It made me want to kill the creator of it and I didn't even know who the girl was.
This girl does like that sort of thing.

TerribleTerryTate

Feb 4, 2008
McCa said:
Was I the only one who though orgasm on here?
Nope, I thought the same. The maze, where you got past two levels, then on a really tough part, which you needed to concentrate on, it just jumped out at you. I remember needing to change underwear afterward. Bastards.

Major_Sam

Aug 27, 2008
Mine was the one with the ghost popping out of a closet or something when I was 9. I love my brothers.

LadyZephyr

Nov 1, 2007
Ages ago, I was on a different forum and hotlinked an image from some site. After a few hours, the owner must have found out and swapped it for tubgirl.

I have to this day never hotlinked again.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
McCa said:
Was I the only one who though orgasm on here?
Negative, and that is a much better topic too.

Mine was that damn maze. I scared so many people with it though too, one of my friends broke the chair he was in... haha he's fat.