Your greatest fear?

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
Irridium said:
Bees, hornets, wasps, and any animal like them.

they freak the shit out of me
*shudder* I had a pretty nasty run in with a wasp when I was five, the little creep followed a piece of apple into my mouth, I still can't believe how lucky I was that it didn't sting me, could have caused my throat to swell up or something like that.

Mr. Squirrel

Aug 28, 2008
I don't really fear anything, but the closest to fear for me would be needles, but only when I need like an injection or something, I can hold needles, watch people get stung by needles, but I just don't want to be stung by them myself.
I therefore hate to take blood tests, it's not the blood that bothers me, but the needle. I would 'happily' cut myself with a knife or something if they need blood, but no needles.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I am afraid of spiders. I think maybe one of my ancestors got biten by a spider in "wherever they lived" and, well, it stuck.

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
Lusperus said:
My Imagination.
I think I can think of an example of what you mean. I had a period in my life where I was afraid of certain thoughts I had. It basically involved hurting other people and while I had no urge to actually do it, I was very afraid I might actually do it someday.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Hm... I can't think of anything at the moment, I shall return later with a answer.

jigilojoe

Mar 4, 2009
Here's one, Squirrels.

There's a reason, back in the day when I was in Primary School we went out to the park to draw some pretty little pictures of everyones favourite Rodents... Squirrels... I was being kind and friendly, standing around in the middle of the park when suddenly something started running up my trouser leg, once it got up there it managed to get inside my shirt, and scratched my bare back. There.

lazy_bum

Mar 25, 2009
Has to be getting old, the idea of it freaks me out badly. spiders are not great either, but only if the are big SOBs and walking on me.
and heights are totally awesome.

spuddyt

Nov 22, 2008
Poison... I have an irrationally high fear of poisonous foods and food poisoning (although its rational to a certain degree...)

Cheezdood

Mar 13, 2009
I was stung five times (all at once) by bees when I was 6, so I feel a little cautious whenever I encounter a bug with a stinger.

I have a 6.5 out of 10.0 fear score of clowns. Just because I watched "It" when I was younger

YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!! ...... YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!! ...... *shudder

My biggest one is definitely being deep underwater, and fully exhaled......and spiders

One weird thing is I'm really not afraid of anything else, seriously! Nothin from horror movies, not giant bears or vicious dogs, not needles or heights or claustrophobia, I don't have any allergies, or anything....... OH WAIT!

MOTHS!!!

God those things scare the living crap out of me whenever I see one! The disgusting little furry wings and giant eyes! Gahhh!!

Lusperus

Aug 20, 2008
I imagined people bleeding to death. Impalement. And this scary Person who always seemed to be looking at me anytime I take a test.

Moongear

Dec 27, 2008
i am afraid of unnatural phenomenons and i am afraid of scary little girls like how alma is in fear 1.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Fire.

I can't even use a lighter, turn on/off a stove, strike a match, or get near a open flame of any sort. Which made Chemistry class impossible in high school.

Whoolpurse

Jul 14, 2008
Spiders, other bugs, Heights (Even though I love paraschuting, Call me a madgirl) and Failing tests.

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Fire.

I can't even use a lighter, turn on/off a stove, strike a match, or get near a open flame of any sort. Which made Chemistry class impossible in high school.
I totally sympathise. Once in chemistry our teacher put a lighter to a balloon full of highly volatile gas and it exploded. I screamed and cried my eyes out. Took me ages to stop the teasing.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
Whales. I have no idea why.

Also, stinging nettles. This one time, when I was just learning how to ride a bike, I fell into a ditch full of nettles. And thorns. With a bike on top of me.