Your greatest fear?

WittyName

Jan 3, 2009
CraazyIvan said:
JRPGs. Also wasn't Margaret Thatcher scared of beards?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/telegraph-view/4264801/Bearding-the-pogonophobes.html

apparently so

Arawak

Dec 31, 2008
Babies, not toddlers babies.

They will jump up rip my face off tear me to shreds and eat my soul.

D:

CraazyIvan

Mar 22, 2009
WittyName said:
CraazyIvan said:
JRPGs. Also wasn't Margaret Thatcher scared of beards?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/telegraph-view/4264801/Bearding-the-pogonophobes.html

apparently so
Thanks, i think i first heard it in a bill bailey stand up routine and couldn't be bothered to look it up.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Well, I'm not too sure, but I suppose death because you cant escape it, and it has many different forms....

Computer-Noob

Mar 21, 2009
paladinkratos said:
someone breaks into my house by kicking down the door then they don't touch a thing and i go insane from trying to figure out what it was they took
Lol....Dane Cook, that silly *****.

Edje

Mar 29, 2009
I know its really obscure but one thing that is guaranteed to freak me out is being in the water with something huge that is wanting to eat/kill me, whenever it comes up in a game i get really really on edge

phoenix352

Mar 29, 2009
i got few things that scare me...but i wouldn't call any of them my greatest fear...i dont really know my greatest fear...yet

things i fear are

*some insects - say spider,roaches,mosquito's . butterfly's and bees and stuff do not

*heights - iam generally not afraid of the height but when i look down and get closer to the edge of ledge... i keep feeling like some 1 gonna come up running and push me down >.>

*no success - i realy fear of when i get to age 21 (my country got 3 years mandatory army)i wont get a job and become a bum or somethin....

*dark + quiet - say your walking down a street at night no body around...if i see like a darkened passage i gota use i get the feeling theres something in the shadows....not necessarily human >.<

and other things..like needles but that dun stop me from doing any shots

i myself think half of thies fears are like...paranoia's rather then phobias