Your Halloween - How Was It/Waddya Do?

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Just as the subject title says.

Me, I dressed up in my Novice Mage robes (as seen in Skyrim [footnote]waiting to see if I can get a photo of just me in it while wearing the robes, but of not, I'll just show y'all one from NYCC.[/footnote]) and handed out candy, although almost no kids came by despite the sign I made [http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/267705_513473575331606_1338023307_n.jpg]. (moar candy for me!)

Best thing was this though:

As I was about to leave to pick up some dinner, two kids come for candy: a chubby one that tripped while going up the stairs, and a 3 year old. The 3 year old was a pirate, and super adorable. I went to give him a hi-five, and his mother said "She wants a hi-five from you, how about you give her one of your fist bumps?"
So the kid turns around and extends his itty bitty fist and gives me the most awesome, adorable fist bump ever.

Your turn!

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
First of all that sign may have have been the reason noone showed up. [sub](Kinda creepy)[/sub]
That kid does sound pretty awesome though.

Now on topic, I did nothing due to all my friends having exams and me having a butt load of work to do.
This weekend we'll be having a horror movie night at my place to make up for it but it just won't be the same. :(

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I re-watched Creep and Orphan, two of my favorite horror movies.

It was a good night.

Not many kids came by trick-or-treating, so I get to keep the candy. Lots of candy. MWAHAHAHA!

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Assassins Creed 3 came out in Australia. Guess where I was for most/all of the day.

Thats right...playing it. :D

I don't even knew if kids came by or not. :/

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I was able to visit my relatives up North and go Trick-or-Treating with my cousins. I was dressed up as Jack in the Box and it was a huge hit with the locals. I got a good haul of candy and then we went to my relative's house to celebrate one of my uncle's birthday. We talked for a little while, had cake, and then came home.

CAPTCHA

Mushroom Camper
Sep 30, 2009
Well it was my birthday, but it kind of sucked. I've not made any new friends since I moved to my new house, so I had a Zoidburg themed party on my own, drank some Jack Daniels and fell asleep.

felbot

May 11, 2011
i just spent an all nighter playing dota 2, it was pretty god-damn awesome, i managed to find a weird egg too so i am covered when Easter comes along.

also i have a light cape of sir davion if anyone wants it, i got 2 of them somehow when i finished the game and don't need the other one.

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
Since I live in Australia, nothing really happened. We had like 4 kids come round and we gave them some lollies, that's it.

Loonyyy

Jul 10, 2009
Got to see a bunch of Australians whinging about Halloween on the internet because:

-It'll make kids fat.
-Because it's American, and Americans are stupid ignorant racist rednecks, and we should ignore everything from America because 'Murica is a thing.
-Because it's apparently tragic that it's happening, and shame on those children having fun.

(I don't know how to do pink text, but those were stupid things said by stupid people I know.)
Yeah, Australians are kind of no fun at all. I feel bad whenever I hear us described as "Fun loving" or "Larriken". One not-overtly-religious holiday, based on fun with friends and neighbours as opposed to a half-dozen Christian ones which are meant to be spent with family? Die!

I'm in studying for exams, but afterwards I'm having a party, with costumes. Because that shit sounds fun. I hope everyone had a good Halloween.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
I was working and had been awake for far too long beforehand. Luckily I'm by myself and my work is very easy/boring, so I got a catnap midway through that lasted me through to the end.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
I completely ignored my least favourite holiday of the year and went to see Skyfall. Aside from the gruelling 5 straight hours of lectures that day, I'd consider it a success.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
I worked. And it was terrible. Not just "Ahh man, I have to work on Halloween" terrible.

It was "There is a God, and he hates my fucking guts" terrible.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
I stayed home reading articles and browsing Youtube, with a looped 'This is Halloween' playing in the background.
I took a break for XCOM, then I went to sleep.
Yeah, Halloween isn't big here, plus you need friends to spend it with, of which I have none.

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
me and my friends did a pub crawl but only managed to do 4 pubs (damn pool tables). there were 20 of us in all, i went as an undead priest from Timesplitters that no one got. I'm thinking Dr Doom next year.

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
I too live in Australia.
One batch of kids came, probably 4 of em, had to give the darn kids my Hershey chocolates T_T
I hate "trick or treating".