Your Halloween - How Was It/Waddya Do?

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
I ran around scaring the shit out of kids as Hei. I lol'd too much when they asked if I was Batman...

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
I turned 25(I feel old)slept until 7:00 PM and when I got up I played the visual novel Saya No Uta for about an hour. After that I decided to buy Dead Rising 2 off of Steam since it was still on sale. I spent my Halloween/birthday getting older, reading, and playing video games.

White-Death

Oct 31, 2011
My friends dragged me to some Halloween party.One of them proposed we dress in every single bit of military gear we have and grab our guns.So we did,we apparently had a lot of fun,I mostly sat back and reluctantly talked with some friends from primary school.On the way home we went through a field we started shooting the cans and bottles lying around and after that we started discussing the wide variety of Irish accents and started pronouncing ''Gardaí'' in every way possible.

saoirse13

Mar 21, 2012
Went for a a "mystery fright night" tour of a "castle" nearby. It was terrible. But we all decided to go back to a friends and Play Atmosfear.... Turned out to be a great night. :)

saoirse13

Mar 21, 2012
White-Death said:
My friends dragged me to some Halloween party.One of them proposed we dress in every single bit of military gear we have and grab our guns.So we did,we apparently had a lot of fun,I mostly sat back and reluctantly talked with some friends from primary school.On the way home we went through a field we started shooting the cans and bottles lying around and after that we started discussing the wide variety of Irish accents and started pronouncing ''Gardaí'' in every way possible.
Where they airsoft guns you were shooting with or the real deal? Actually we had a similar idea but mainly to stop the wee asshole teens that have a bad habit of throwing fireworks at cars and setting things on fire in the middle of the road. :D

crimson sickle2

Sep 30, 2009
Played "Castlevania: Bloodlines," from beginning to end only using the passwords I found during that night. At 1:30 in the morning, I beat it.

White-Death

Oct 31, 2011
saoirse13 said:
White-Death said:
Where they airsoft guns you were shooting with or the real deal? Actually we had a similar idea but mainly to stop the wee asshole teens that have a bad habit of throwing fireworks at cars and setting things on fire in the middle of the road. :D
Airsoft guns of course,we took them out for the same reason(and to show off,of course)We did have to go as far as shooting our pistols in the air to ward off the asshole kids throwing cheap and unimpressive bangers at us.

Capthca:Describe the brand ''Staples''
Answer:FUCKING STAPLERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

King of Wei

Jan 13, 2011
We handed out candy and played loud Halloween music to annoy the neighbors. I crept up behind people when they were getting candy with an old scream mask and just stood behind them 'till they turned around. Made a few people jump, it was fun.

saoirse13

Mar 21, 2012
ocelot0222222 said:
We handed out candy and played loud Halloween music to annoy the neighbors. I crept up behind people when they were getting candy with an old scream mask and just stood behind them 'till they turned around. Made a few people jump, it was fun.
White-Death said:
saoirse13 said:
White-Death said:
Airsoft guns of course,we took them out for the same reason(and to show off,of course)We did have to go as far as shooting our pistols in the air to ward off the asshole kids throwing cheap and unimpressive bangers at us.

Capthca:Describe the brand ''Staples''
Answer:FUCKING STAPLERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Im going shooting for the first time tomorrow So I'll be picturing the wee assholes that decided to fire a rocket at me... (yeah i mean a firework) lol Ha we just threw bangers back. Never seen as many wee lads run as fast in my life. It was somewhat amusing. And they thought the guns were toys too... Ahh nothing like firing a gun in the air to ward off the young uns lol I actually feel old saying that.

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
Absolutely nothing that I don't do normally, because I live in Finland and Halloween isn't a thing here.
So, uh... I played Warhammer 40k: SPESS MEHREEN. I think.