Your Halloween - How Was It/Waddya Do?

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
Me and my girlfriend sat in the freezing cold and watched little kids take candy for 2 hours. Atleast we got to cuddle.

Kitsune Hunter

What a beautiful Duwang!
Dec 18, 2011
Nothing really, but me not going out for Halloween was the best thing I ever done. I just went to fencing like I do every Wednesday, but not suprising not that many were there, so while I was helping get the gear out, the girl who I've had a crush on for a couple of months now who also does fencing came. So I managed to finally talk to her and introduce myself and it was great, made all the better that she came over and sat behind me during our lecture today so I had the chance to talk to her again.

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
I went to a guy in my school's house for a 'party'. It was mainly just everyone getting really drunk (except me). Then they all went outside, my friend was dressed as Big Bird and began sqwuaking at pedestrians and motorists while flapping his wings. Then we all went to a park, some of them got high and started lighting fireworks. I got bored and went home on a dodgy train ride where people tried to climb on the train. Wasn't too bad a night to be honest, just sounds like one

GTwander

Mar 26, 2008
I had a doctors appointment, then had to sleep early, only to be woken at 8pm by a buddy inviting me to his party- which I declined... because I had work at 2am.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
bobmus said:
I completely ignored my least favourite holiday of the year and went to see Skyfall. Aside from the gruelling 5 straight hours of lectures that day, I'd consider it a success.
I went to see that film yesterday as well dear friend.

I must say that it was awesome. Halloween itself was boring.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Bought four bags of kit kats and butterfingers and then only six kids came to trick or treat. So I got to keep all the candy and went walking around with some friends. Turns out that this year about half of the parents in the city drove the kids to each house.

SonofaJohannes

Apr 18, 2011
I stayed home, watched Simpsons and My Little Pony, read Ame Comi and Transmetropolitan, practiced with my nunchakus and just wasted my day not doing anything interesting or Halloween related. Social interaction limited to my family only. God my life is boring.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Chilled in my room, ate some popcorn, and watched Pitch Black with my roommate...

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
I worked 13 hours repairing computers. At around 8pm I got to drive through downtown and admire the eye candy briefly, before it almost got me in a car accident and I stopped.

Hipsy_Gypsy

Jun 2, 2011
My mother and auntie got steamin' drunk and decided to play with my mother's ouija board. So, they, my two male friends and their roomie, my father and the dog all sat around said ouija board, which my auntie drew a 'circle' around it in chalk on the living room carpet. They sat asking Elvis if the rumours were true among other silly things.

Beforehand they sat there reading out the instructions on the back of the thing, lit their virginal, white candle (a tea light, no less) 'as far away from the board as the tallest [person using it] is high'.

My female friend and I, both rather sober, sat there, watching them and eating popcorn, realising that this would make fantastic material for our script writing class. After all, our tutor did indeed say that one needs authenticity. The poor dog was confused as hell.

Needless to say, nothing happened and the drunken mother and auntie were solely disappointed (in;b4 I told ya so).

Yeah.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Bugger all. Most people are pretty indifferent to Halloween over here, there weren't that many kids coming to the door and I wasn't going to any kind of party so I just stayed in like any other day. *shrugs*

Captcha = way to go!

Fuck off, Captcha. >.>

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Dressed as Adam Jensen, of course

I also turned in a college application... Yays?

velcrokidneyz

Sep 28, 2010
On actual halloween I worked on a lab til the wee hours so I didn't get to have any fun. But on Saturday I went the cheap and easy route and googled one. I came up with a guy wearing a white t that said ERROR 404: Costume Not Found (its been goin round the interwebs but I am lazy, so whatever) and people like it. At least until tequila time, then idk what happened:p

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
kortin said:
Snip

Well aren't Australians anti-fun when it comes to Halloween?

I spent my time eating the finger foods that were made for dinner and playing tf2 while my sisters and mom gave out candy. Pretty good, all in all.
One reason why I didn't hear any kids. I guess only a few actually go trick or treating...back in my day we did it. :D

Have no idea why it decreased. :S

Moderated

May 12, 2012
Sat inside and played TF2.
Too cold and wet to sit outside and hand out candy, too old to go trick or treating.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
I gorged on junk food and candy, watched Troll 2, Dawn of the Dead (the original) and The Nightmare Before Christmas, had a few drinks, and finished the night out by reading The Call of Cthulhu and At the Mountains of Madness outside, in a hammock, by the light of a tiki torch. I've had better Halloweens, but this one was definitely not bad.

Oh, I also handed out candy to the one trick or treater that came by. There's just not a lot of kids in the neighborhood, so we never get many.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Moderated said:
too old to go trick or treating.
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/fuck-that-guy-dumb-*****-yao-ming-rage-face.png

Good one.

OT: I went to all my classes yesterday in-costume (Slender Man) and had a blast. Nobody knew who I was and apparently there was another Slenderperson on campus who actually drew up eight pages and placed them in various locations.

Sure, the weather didn't really cooperate for the amount of layers I was wearing, but I didn't care, it was Halloween.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Nothing really, I just kinda chilled out and hoped that some kids would knock at the door and make my dogs day. He likes a good bark.