Your High School clique/group?

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
My high school had the cliques but I wasn't part of any of them but knew people in ALL of them.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Band nerds and definitely not afraid to admit it. Out of the jocks, thugs, rednecks, goth otakus, and nerds, I think I'm with the right people.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Skullkid4187 said:
Take a wild guess i dare ya. :p
Preppies?

On topic, my school doesn't really have cliques, and it's generally agreed among my friends that "cliques don exits." If I had to say one, though, I'd say geeks (of the anime, video games, and open-source variety) with straight-edge associations (i.e some of my friends are straight-edge, and are in this video [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLRGwEIfADg]).

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
I hang out with a cliques/group composed of about a dozen or more friends. We are a bunch of geeks that talk about the most randomness things and it never gets old lol. We call ourselves The Brotherhood.

Marble Dragon

Mar 11, 2009
Well, I'm not in high school. But I am in school...shut up.

I'm part of a little group of that has been dubbed "the Nerd Herd." I suppose you know what we are...

We joke about what nerds we are, really. We've got a few otakus, some people who absolutely love reading, and some who love gaming. All sorts of personalities, really. Great fun. Except for that one girl, the one who's really moody and just sits there and writes during lunch. Incidentally, when someone came the other day and asked who was the biggest nerd at the table (what the...) they all pointed at her. I mean, she plays video games, watches anime, loves science and language arts, and is a huge band geek on top of all that.

...I feel kind of bad about myself now.

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
Some kind of super-defined school cliques that are always at war with each other exist only in school-themed comedies.

I've been in 5 schools, and haven't noticed any defined cliques around. Not the movie kind, at least.

As for me, I'd probably belong somewhere in the metal crowd. Or the general slacker crowd with stoners. Or the nerd crowd. Or the homicidal loner a la Columbine dudes, hahah.

Sark

Jun 21, 2009
My final year at high school didn't really have any cliques left. There were only around 30 of us still at school so we basically all ended up hanging out together. It was a very mixed crowd.

metalhead467

Aug 16, 2009
I guess I'm mostly part of the "nerd" clique as much as my school really has cliques, since I mostly hang out with my friends from my AP classes, even though none of us are particularly nerdy.

Though strangely, I have a few friends in the "goth/metal/whatever" clique, and I hang out with them in the mornings.

Mr. In-between

Apr 7, 2010
Kids need to realize that only losers continue to project some sort of "clique" identity after high school.

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
Mr. In-between said:
Kids need to realize that only losers continue to project some sort of "clique" identity after high school.
Nah, this is more like fond nostalgia than trying to desperately cling to a past identity.

RJ Dalton

Aug 13, 2009
I never belonged to a clique. They wouldn't allow me near them. See, I have this very creepy laugh and an odd tendency to unleash it without warning or provocation.