Your "I'll get back to it" game...

a ginger491

Apr 8, 2011
Oblivion. My little brother downloaded it onto the xbox's hard drive and got bored damn fast because of the slow pacing so I started playing it, got turned into a vampire, went back to my last autosave and never slept again trying to do the fetch quest without actually being a vampire and then stopped playing because I can't pick locks for shit! It sits on the hard drive in case I get bored but even then I just don't play it and have no reason not to.

johnnnny guitar

Jul 16, 2010
Dragon age 2 I played till the bit where your try to get in the city and I just can't do it

its just so boring and I can't bring myself to trade it in

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Super Mario Galaxy - I enjoyed the experience...put the game down about 15 levels in and never got back to it. It's been years now and I still plan to pick it up at some time.

Monster Hunter Tri - I had fun with this game..but unlike the above, I don't have much desire to go back to it. I may not pick it up until the slow gaming gap next year at this rate.

mikespoff

Oct 29, 2009
Bioshock.

Picked it up for $5 on a Steam sale to see what all the fuss was about, but it's just so meh that I struggle to keep playing.

J4RD

I didn't pay for this?
Jan 4, 2010
I suppose you could say Borderlands for me. I recently borrowed it from a friend, played until about level 5, and decided I really don't like it. However, I still don't feel like I've given it a fair shot, so I'll play it more eventually.

Kurokasumi

Aug 11, 2009
Hyperdimension Neptunia, Trinity Universe, Cross Edge and Valkyria Chronicles... All such LOOONG games and require sitting down and playing... can't just play in bits like Call of Duty or something.
Really fun games though

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
Turns out that game for me is Red Dead Redemption. Played maybe 25 or so hours and quit playing. I recently went back to it and now i'm at about 35+ and counting.

blasmeister

May 30, 2011
GTA IV. one of the first games I got for my PS3, but was quickly displaced by Fallout 3 and I've never got round to it since - there's always been a new game to play when I'm done with the last since I'm so slow at finishing games (I love to 100%). From the previous gen, FF XII - got 2/3 through and stopped, ive finished VII through X-2, not sure why I didn't with XII. the game just.. stagnated. Do feel a strange guilt for not finishing it though, perhaps I should dust off my PS2

PekoponTAS

Mar 7, 2009
For me that game at the moment would be "Trails in the Sky" for PSP. I really enjoyed what I played, I loved the characters, writing, and battle system, but I simply stopped about 18 hours into it for reasons I'm unsure of. I might finish it eventually. >__>

By the way, never abbreviate "Trails in the Sky". I found that out the hard way...

Jan 27, 2011
Vanquish.

And here's the thing. I LOVE THE GAME. But I keep being distracted by school or games I am more interested in playing. And I never seem to get back to it....Every time I try, I almost immediately get re-distracted again... :(

ryanxm

Jan 19, 2009
i envy those who can buy a game and just not play it. Every single game i get i put more then 300 houres into because of how seldom i get new games. Lucky for me i wont have to keep putting in so many houres into poor games like dead rising 2 (why did i get that game!?). Because The elder scrolls 5 skyrim and battle field 3 come out this year. Im very happy about skyrim because i put 2 years of playing all day every day into oblivion.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Fallout: New Vegas. Played it for about 65hrs and still haven't finished it or even touched the thing in months. Since I knew going in that the game would end once I complete the story, I wanted to do all of the sidemissions first, but there is an absolute FUCKTON of sidemission in this game. There has to be at least 3 times the amount of miscallaneous quests that there were in Fallout 3.

Timzilla

Mar 26, 2010
This may be a sin among nerds, but I have never finished Knights of the Old Republic. Mostly because my disk is in meh shape, but also because I constantly get other games that pull my attention away.

Also, I keep telling myself that I'm doing 5 more Mass Effect 1&2 playthroughts that may never happen.

scott420

Jul 5, 2011
the half life series, own them all and everything half life 1,2,ep1,ep2,blue shift, opposing force just never got round to it yet

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
Bioshock the first, to get those last two achievements (audio diaries and hard mode)
Fallout New Vegas to actually finish the damn thing
And Tekken 6 (which frankly I like less than Tekken 5)

CONFOUND THESE GAMES THEY DRIVE ME TO INSOMNIA

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Letsee
Eternal Sonata
Valkyria Chronicles
Okami
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
FFXIII
Blood Will Tell
Resonance of Fate