Your latest earworm(s).

Flatfrog

Dec 29, 2010
I'm currently finding it very hard to get a couple of very, very rude but very funny songs out of my head. They're so rude they have to be hidden behind this spoiler warning. Don't open it if you're easily offended. Actually, probably best not to open it at all. Not kidding. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Judgment90

Sep 4, 2012
Careless Whisper by George Michael.

I dunno why, but I wanna use it as the song I use to be a pimp with.

OvBr

Jun 2, 2012
Well this popped into my head today and I'm in the middle of listening to it right now.
And yesterday I couldn't get Frontier Psychiatrist out of my head.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
BloatedGuppy said:
Co-worker played "Call me Maybe" about 5 minutes before I saw this thread.

It's going to be stuck in there ALL DAY.
last time I sung that I was plastered.

my earworm is "it's no good - Depeche Mode"
<youtube=LwicaralvS0>

ChaosEternal

Feb 4, 2011
SH4DOWSL4Y3R said:
Pretty much what it says on the tin. what's the most recent song(or other musical piece) you've found and gotten stuck in your head? whether for better or worse.

Let me get the ball rolling.

Came across this piece almost entirely by accident, and now i've ended up clicking the replay button nearly 15 times in the last couple of hours.

feel free to post 2-3 songs if decisiveness just isn't your thing. i know that's what i'd normally do.

anyways, i'm off to bed since i have to force myself awake at ungodly hours of the morning for work and it's nearing midnight here in Aus. will check up on this thread sometime tomorrow.

Let the posting (or indifference towards this topic) commence!
As soon as I saw the picture for the video, I thought "This is definitely going to be a download for me." I was right. I might even put it on my main playlist, which few songs make it onto. Thanks for posting that! Anyway, as for songs that I've gotten stuck on, I have plenty, but I'm too lazy to choose one. Most songs I find that I really like I get stuck on for a few days. :p

Kapri

Jul 20, 2011
It was this. DON'T JUDGE ME!!! (Honest to god was singing this while driving home from work today.)

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
Only the greatest metal album of all time period.(in my opinion)
Wintersun's time 1
wish I could find the whole album but they get taken down so damn fast
seriously if you're a melodic death metal fan and symphonic metal fan buy this album just do it if you even say that you don't understand the lyrics in death metal voice yoiu can understand this one just buy it it. is. PERFECTION.
(now I'll stop going on about it)

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
I must admit,
I can't explain,
Any of these thoughts,
Racing through my brain, it's true...

Dizeazedkiller

Feb 11, 2011
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NLy4cvRx7Vc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLy4cvRx7Vc

(^Here's hoping i did it right^)

Because i can totally relate to putting my falsies on.

And the lions. My god, the lions.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
xmbts said:
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerve...

Actually there's tons but here's one I listened to in the last couple of days.

Thank you, I freaking love this song!

I'd come up with one but DAMN, scissor sisters.

Flizzick

Jun 29, 2011
This has been banging around in my head for the last couple days

As well as a whole bunch of other Gorillaz songs. Shit's addicting.

excalipoor

Jan 16, 2011
and...
Neither one I discovered anytime recently, but they're what I've got stuck in my head right now.

Edit:
I can't stop, and I hate it.

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
I don't really get earworms. A little joke I would tell people that do get them is that people only get songs stuck in their head if they don't use their brain as much. The idea of a song getting "stuck" in my head is a strange one.

Spiritofpower

Aug 29, 2011

Gurren Lagann OSTs are just plain awesome. And besides that, it's got a picture of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann with headphones!

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
Everything ever from Ar Tonelico 2. I just...I don't know, really does make me want to jump around operatically singing everything. I have a playlist on loop now.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
Yoshida Brothers - Fuyu no Sakura

Spoiler'd cuz all these direct embeds tax load times, and lag out older or crappier pcs(see my netbook).

No Idea why, but I randomly found this awhile back and it's kinda stuck in my playlist now.