Your left index finger is a gun that has just fired

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Great. I just killed myself.

My finger was literally against the side of my head when I saw this thread...

letfireraindown

Jul 28, 2010
The number pad of my keyboard is gone, along with a chunk of my work desk. My monitor is fretting and singed, but I think a power cycle and some rubbing alcohol should fix most of that. good thing my finger was so close to the wood desk or the pellets could do some damage. Though the front end of my mouse is blown off... that kinda sucks.

KitsunetheFox

Jan 3, 2010
Let's see, my right index finger just broke my mouse and took out a chunk of the wall.
And my left, which is usually resting in my... lap... I think I just took out my entire pelvis. Damn.

Rinji

Feb 9, 2011
I'm dead and my whole freaking brain splattered all over the wall.
Now try to get THESE stains off, especially when you're dead and headless.

TehChuckles

Jan 12, 2011
I have no lower jaw or tongue after this incident... so all my friends shout out in glee as I have finally been given the ability to shut-up.

Nickompoop

Jan 23, 2011
Fuck. My desktop's gone. And most of my leg. Those are both very important to me and very expensive to replace.

asgardmothership

Jan 17, 2010
Great, I just blew a sizeable portion of my brain all over the ceiling, I needed that!

It's amazing how many people have done exactly the same, It seems most of us spend our time in front of a computer scratching our.... head.

Larkin99

Feb 14, 2010
My hand was on my hip, thankfully my finger was pointing in front of me, so I just blew away my keyboard.

Moosh50

Oct 19, 2008
Oh shit...

Umm, could someone call an ambulance for Mr Bieber? His colonsseems to have... exploded.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
Great, I just destroyed my keyboard, blasted my computer table in half, and blew out both my kneecaps (a good portion of my shins and thighs are probably gone too). And here I thought that today would be nice.