books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
At this point in time:

Level 10 Black socks - +5 cold resistance
Level 20 Black sweetpants - +10 cold resistance, -2 durability, - 1 charisma
Level 18 Black t-shirt - +2 cold resistance, -1 durability, +10 healing (shush it's an awesome shirt)
Level 30 Portal necklace - +20 intelligence, +10 charisma, +5 elemental resistance
Level 27 Glasses - +20 perception

Hey it's night time and i have no place to be, so why not get comfy for the night and relax.

Besides, I'm waiting for better drops so I can upgrade my gear.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
I normally have an iPhone, something hooded, my keys (which are probably a starting weapon), and other nondescript clothing (no belts, watches, earrings etc.). So I'd say maybe level 14, seeing as you can use the keys for combat. Probably the highest-level piece of equipment I wear.

Default Briefs: +0.000001 cold resistance - level 1
Cargo Pants: +15 carrying capacity, -5 mobility - level 7
Cosmos T-Shirt: +3 science, enables the 'Atheism' ability - level 6
iPhone: +20 communication - level 12
Grey Socks: +1 cold resistance, +1 comfort - level 3
Rugged Boots: +5 mobility, +5 stamina, +5 cold resistance - level 8
Hooded Jacket: +3 stealth, +5 carrying capacity, +10 cold resistance - level 8
Chained Keys: +3 attack, -5 unsheath, +10 lockpicking - level 14
Moneyless Wallet: +5 student discount - level 5
Long Hair: +10 cold resistance, -5 vision, -10 wind resistance - level 6
Fingerless Gloves: +10 cold resistance, -10 dexterity - level 7

Day-to-day, I am definitely not the best equipped character around, but I do have +36.000001 cold resistance.

Phisi

Jun 1, 2011
Boxers lvl 1 - Basic clothing
Pink anklets lvl 2 - light ... Okay and I have pink socks because it is easier to separate them from the wash, none of my brothers are manly enough to wear pink socks.
Quality jeans lvl 7 - Good protection and come in blue
T-shirt lvl 2 - No protection but comfortable, low weight.
Heavy furry hooded jacket of awesomeness lvl 60 - Awesome, warm, good protection.

MakerOfRoads

Aug 19, 2009
Level 5 socks - Sage green, sweat-wicking knee high. +2 endurance.
Level 15 compression boxers - +10 endurance. -5 comfort. "These may not look very nice, and they definitally keep everything... snug... but it wicks away sweat and keeps everything nice and cool."
Level 40 boots - Steel toe sage green suede combat boots. +5 to foot pain. high durability. +15 to AC.
Level 10 cargo pants - sage green tiger stripe digital camo. +20 to inventory size. +50 to fire resistance. +20 to stealth.
Level 1 tan undershirt - "smells faintly of grease"
Level 45 Blouse - sage green tiger stripe digital camo overshirt with USAF SSgt stripes. +20 to stealth skill. +15 to Speechcraft. +50 to fire resistance. +3 to inventory size. "Workhorse of the Air Force is written on the inside of this smelly shirt."
Level 54 glasses - Titanium frame, polycarbonate lenses resistant to everything. +10 to perception.
Level 10 Patrol Cap - +5 to perception, +10 to Stealth, +5 to fire resistance. "Smells like sweat and has someone's name written all over the inside."
Level 1 Cigs and lighter - 14 uses left. Adds +2 to perception, +20 to mood.
Level 10 Iphone - "Old and busted, but still works" Unlimited uses.
Level 55 "Mah Mitts" - 2d10 damage "Calloused with grease under the nails and covered with scars, these mitts have seen some s*&t."

ShatteredBlack

Feb 9, 2010
From the top down:

Head:
Glasses - Level 45, +65 to perception, +10 to charisma
Full beard - Level 25, +10 to intellect, +40 to hipster
Sunglasses(prescription, polarized) - Level 50, +65 to perception, +25 to confidence

Torso:
Plain black tee(tight) - Level 10, +70 to confidence, + 15 to charisma
Diving watch(pressure resistant, water proof) - Level 30, +70 to SCUBA diving, +70 to time keeping
Thumb ring(tungsten, engraved) - Level 45, +40 to charisma, +105 to dedication to girlfriend

Legs+feet:
Black utility belt(wide, 10+ pouches) - Level 10, -15 to rate of undress, +35 to carrying capacity
Boxer shorts - Level 1
Levi jeans - Level 50, +55 to charisma, +55 to confidence
Woolly socks(thick) - Level 5, +5 to comfort
Black boots(Leather, steel-capped) - Level 40, +70 to confidence, +35 to protection

Luck I only found this tread after I got dressed for work, otherwise my list would have been a lot shorter!

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Cool idea for a thread! :D

Boxers: Level 1. Basic starting gear.
Socks: Level 4. Starting gear. +15 disease resistance (inbuilt anti-athelete's-foot weave).
Pants: Level 8. Sturdy jeans fabric, slightly torn at the edges. +18 carrying capacity (really deep pockets).
T-shirt: Level 16. Grey shirt, Zoidberg & Cthulhu motif. +30 fellowship (Peer: Nerd).
Hoody: Level 16. Brown and yellow hoody, Donkey Kong motif. +20 fellowship (Peer: Gamer).
Wrist watch: Level 12. Stainless steel, basic functions, shock and water resistant.
Wrist band: Level 6. Basic soft cotton accessory. +5 heat resistance, + 5 fellowship (Peer: Sports Nut).
Chain: Level 19. Mjölnir, solid iron. +12 power.
Chain: Level 18. Rune (Ur), lacquered woodcraft. +6 endurance, +8 willpower.

Deviluk

Jul 1, 2009
Lvl 70 red trousers
lvl 50 light blue tee shirt
Both from Ted Baker

lvl 2 socks that are really old and I'm saving my good ones for a trip next week
lvl 70 calvin klein black rim glasses
lvl 90 black and metal carl f bucherer watch (although needs repairs on strap)

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Level 1 starting gear: diapers
Level 4 gear: pants
Level 20 gear: fancy suit
Level 30 gear: crappy office suit
Level 50 gear: sweat pants
Level 80 gear: diapers

:)

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Level 20 Boxer Briefs of Sloth
[UL]
[LI]10% Health Recovery[/LI]
[LI]5% Cold resistance[/LI]
[LI]Immune to chafing[/LI]
[/UL]

Level 14 Dark Jeans
[UL]
[LI]+15 Light Armour[/LI]
[LI]25% Cold resistance[/LI]
[LI]+4 inventory slots[/LI]
[/UL]

Level 25 Shirt of the Charismatic Stranger
[UL]
[LI]+25 Charisma[/LI]
[LI]+1 Inventory slot[/LI]
[/UL]

Level 10 Business Socks
[UL]
[LI]+10 Stamina[/LI]
[/UL]

Level 22 Black Leather Boots
[UL]
[LI]+10 Light Armour[/LI]
[LI]10% Cold resistance[/LI]
[LI]Immune to rocks, broken glass and Lego hazards[/LI]
[/UL]

Level 20 Black Leather Belt
[UL]
[LI]+5 Light Armour[/LI]
[LI]+2 Inventory Slots[/LI]
[LI]Immune to pantsing/kegging[/LI]
[/UL]

Level 45 HTC Sensation XE
[UL]
[LI]+40 Intelligence and Perception[/LI]
[LI]Can summon followers from long distances[/LI]
[/UL]

Level 5 Olbas Scented Handkerchief
[UL]
[LI]Cures blocked nose[/LI]
[/UL]

Over all... I had too much fun with this... Level 45 due to the held items.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Boxers
Treesome Voodoo
level 62
Fullover graphics with good quality. Detailed print.
+20 Charisma

Socks
H&M Multicolor Thinstriped
level 41
Plenty of vintage-style and contrast colors. Positive attention.
+10 Personality

T-shirt
G-Star Big G
level 89
Quality shirt. Quality prints. Excellent fit. Slightly expensive brand.
+10 Charisma
+15 Dexterity

Jeans
LRG C47-fit jeans
level 74
Very good quality. Robust. Plenty of details, including small texts inside.
+10 Strength

Hoodie
LRG Purple-Black Hoodie
level 74
Premium pullover hooded sweater. Interesting unusual material.
Feels good. Soft inside. Very wide purple and black horizontal stripes.
+10 Charisma
+15 Personality

Sneakers
Nike Air Force One Premium
level 90
Black and white. The one and only sneakers.
+30 Dexterity
+10 Charisma

Reginald

May 9, 2012
Reginald's Hide
Level Required 76.37
Armour Class: 0
Arcane Spell Failure: 0
AC Penalty: 0
Max Dexterity Bonus: Inf
+4 to Charisma
Freedom of Movement
Damage Vulnerability vs. Cold
Allows the wearer to cast Bigby's Grasping Hand thrice per day.
Use Limitation: Reginald

Item Description: This skin-like outfit is rough to the touch in some places, feeling like stingray skin, and smooth in others, feeling like a cloud hopped up on goofballs. Reginald claims to have been born wearing this outfit, and will not give it up for any reason, stating that it has grown on him and he has become attached to it. It seems to have the fur of some wild beast sown into it at various places.

ninjaRiv

Aug 25, 2010
Boxers- Level 10 because they have muppets on them (don't ask).
Socks- Level 1 starter equipment
Trousers- Level 20 nice, neat black.
Shirt- Level 25 black with white buttons! How cool is that?
Phone- Level 85 because it has comic book on it!!!
Keys- Level 100 because fuck you, they're mine

Aug 25, 2009
Level 1 boxers
Level 2 socks (breathable cotton, not polyester)
Level 10 smart trousers (below suit trousers, above regular trousers and jeans)
Level 5 shirt
Level 25 tie (Italian silk, it was a birthday present)
Level 15 jacket (just because it looks cool and yet is still comfortable, smart and breathes in the heat)

Of course, we all know what a full suit is as well.

Level

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
Level 1: Underpants.
Level 3: Boxer shorts and socks.
Level 5: Track pants, singlet, thongs or sandals.
Now that they are reasonably protected against the elements, the player may now venture outside for short periods of time.
Level 10: T-shirt and Jeans, basic running shoes, fingerless gloves (wool or leather).
With the addition of pockets in the jeans, player may carry one mobile telecommunications device, one wallet, one ring of keys (common). Player may venture beyond their domicile for indefinite periods of time without being ashamed of themselves.
Level 12: Hoodie or fleecy sweater, good quality running shoes, basic jewellery items such as silver rings and basic chain.
Level 15: Trenchcoat, heavy boots.
Additional pockets in trenchcoat allow additional storage. Player has access to portable digital music players such as an iPod or Zune.
Level 18: Heavy winter coat.
Player can now withstand cold elements without constantly bitching about the weather. Full gloves or mittens are also permitted.
Level 20: Basic business suit (black), basic leather shoes (black), basic business shirt (white), tie (any).
Player has now gained employment in a "real job" Player may relocate to a new domicile.
Level 25: Polo shirt, jeans (designer).
Level 28: Good quality business suit (grey or blue), leather shoes (black, designer), business shirt (pink, designer).
Player has advanced their career to the level that they must be well presented in order to meet with important clients. Items must not decay below good quality!
Level 30: Basic phone and iPod are merged and replaced by current generation smartphone.
Level 35: Expensive business suit (grey or black).
Level 40: Running shoes (superior quality), running shorts, boxing gloves.
Sedentary work and home life has resulted in additional encumberance around midsection. Player must attend the gym three times per week to reduce mortality rate.
Level 41: Smug attitude about how much you can bench.
Level 45: Fedora or Trilby.
Player is sensitive about possible bald spot. This must be protected at all costs.
Level 100: Sexy swimwear.
Because who gives a fuck.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Level 1 Boxers (camo)

Level 10 Trousers of many pockets (camo) bonus: + 5 carry weight

Level 18 T shirt of the Adeptus Mechanicus bonus: Blessings of the Omnissiah: Re-roll any skill check involving machinery or technology

Level 5 Socks (black)

Level 5 Shoes (black)

Level 23 Jacket (vintage) bonus + 8 carry weight, + 25 elemental resistance (cold)

Additional Equipment

Level 70 Keys to the University (quest item) opens most doors in the University, (note you need to have it IN your inventory for this effect to take place)

Level 37 Swiss Army Knife (multi-tool) bonus: + 7 repair

Level 80 Mobile Phone (Achievement item) bonus: + 20 to time management, user gains internet access (limited) perk

Level 3 Mobile Phone of Work (quest item) Cursed: Calls of Stupidity

Level 23 Wallet (green) bonus: unstealable, allows access to clubs and ability to drive vehicle (car)

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Level 2 Bedroom sandals +1 armor, -5% sneaking effectiveness
Level 1 Boxers
Level 2 Shorts +1 armor
Level 10 Slinkie T-shirt +3 armor, +2 Intelligence
Some people are like Slinkies... They're good for absolutely nothing
...but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Level 5 Sunglasses +1 armor, -10% sight radius, +10% detection effectiveness (applies to those afflicted with Photosensitivity)

Smeatza

Dec 12, 2011
Weird Smelling Shorts - +1 armor, +2 Poison damage, requires level 3.
Branded Vest - +5 armor, +1 charisma, requires level 8

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
-Some level 1 boxers, Useless stats but has Freedom of Movement bonus.
-Level 3 Led Zeppelin "song that remains the same" T-shirt, "comfortable, Freedom of movement, well worn" bonuses. +15 disposition to "old rockers"(No seriously, they come out of nowhere to complement my shirt)
-Level 7 "Breakdance" Jeans, "Well worn, freedom of movement" bonus, minor cut defense.
-Chained wallet, improvised bludgeoning weapon, holds several cards, cash and a hidden sharpened blade.
-Keychain necklace, Contains keys(Improvised cutting weapon) and laser pointer/flashlight
-level 5 "mildly uncomfortable" sports shoes, "EXtremely well worn" condition, modified. No bonuses
-level 10 "nice hat" Fedora, +1 to perception(For a reason! it keeps my long hair out of my eyes),+1 to charisma, "lucky"

Gavmando

Feb 3, 2009
Level 1 Socks -10 to uniform
Level 15 Undershirt +10 to awesomeness as it has the phrase "I'm alergic to idiots" written on it
Level 20 Boxer shorts +10 to comfort (They're new)

*Train drivers uniform:
Level 30 Workboots +5 to speed as they have zips on the side
Level 90 Drivers pants -20 to fashion, +5 to heat resistance, -5 to cold resistance, +/-10 to comfort depending on how tight they are
Level 90 Drivers shirt -20 to fashion, +15 to authority
Level 40 Belt +1 to humour when you tell people it's "government issue"

*Train drivers equipment:
Level 95 Drivers keys +30 infiltration
Level 5 Union diary -$520/year (It's not like the union does anything else for us)
Level 50 ID badge +5 infiltration, -30 coolness due to the bad photo of me on it
Level 100 Train drivers licence -1000 respect from management, +30 coolness due to the awesome photo of me on it

Please note, items under categories marked with * can only be taken by someone trained in the "Drive Train" skill. This requires years of training and practice.
The Drive Train skill also comes with the "Get out of work" skill and a +50 to your lazyness score.