beating all the halo games solo on legendary
beating gears solo on legendary
the fucken lil rocketman

jakefongloo

Aug 17, 2008
Mile high club in Cod 4
7 day survivor in dead rising
getting all the vid masters on all the different halos

Hopefully going to beat Ninja Gaiden 2 on Master Ninja difficulty. I just beat mentor so I'm going to get started on it now.

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
Just my only Platinum trophy for AC2, completed the whole game 100% in under two weeks (and i had a full time job back then too!)

Oh and the +100% in Crash Bandicoot 2, 3 and CTR.

Nov 12, 2010
I forget what its called but you get an achievement for beating a legendary firefight in Reach which I got.Mind you,I had maxed speed,full health,max shields,and fuel rod gun galore but that's beside the point!

Captain-Giggles

May 21, 2008
The Vidmaster Achievement from Halo 3 where you beat the last level on Legendary with 4 friends online with Iron turned on using the ghosts at the end.
Took about 7 hours, the first 5 just trying to get up the building at the start. We managed to work out some sneaky grenade jumps to skip half the level, but through human error it still took ages. The final part was just us pissing about for too long, but man when we did it, there were cheers ringing through our headsets and we went to bed tired but victorious.

jakefongloo

Aug 17, 2008
Leole said:
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
Beating insanity mode in Mass Effect 2.

Moreso that I died less than ten times throughout the playthrough, and saved everyone.
This, I got it yesterday, to be precise. It was AWESOME.

The PT and Revenge Revisited Trophy on Prototype. Man, both were a pain in the ass.
Also, Grim Reaper Trophy on Dragon Age: Origin's DLC, Golems of Agmark.

And, not so much as an achievement, but in Atlantica Online, I got the "Gourmet" Tittle for my name! And, I was called PeaSoup, so it was very funny to me :)
Grim reaper is that beating the boss on hard or above?

mrvenom

Jan 3, 2010
Psycho Cat Industries said:
I forget what its called but you get an achievement for beating a legendary firefight in Reach which I got.Mind you,I had maxed speed,full health,max shields,and fuel rod gun galore but that's beside the point!
If i'm correct that would be 'Game, Set, Match'. Gratz!

Nov 12, 2010
mrvenom said:
Psycho Cat Industries said:
If i'm correct that would be 'Game, Set, Match'. Gratz!
Yeah,that's it!Getting the helmet was cool enough but wow,I didn't even know about that when I got it.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
L4D - zombie Genocidest
CoD:WaW - Campaign on Veteran

Both of these achievements took me ages to get, and are the ones I remember the most.

drag00n3r

Dec 15, 2010
The ''Stop, Drop & Roll'' Achievement in RE5 (For the PS3)

The First achievement (Trophy) i ever got

(Not counting all the skills (Mini chalanges/achievements/proof of having no life) from Ratchet:Gladiator i got)

jpblade666

Dec 23, 2010
The original Meatboy (Not super meatboy.) I got the impossible badge and the "hot coffee" ending by getting all of the band-aids. It was so hard and frustrating that I was pretty much punching stuff when I died.

Tanfastic

Aug 5, 2009
Not a single achievement i'd say but the fact that I have EVERY Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 achievement gives me satisfaction beyond many things (it also makes me feel like I have no life...) For ME2 its pretty easy to get all achievements your first time through but with ME, that required at least 3 if not more play throughs if not more (oh and all of those plays have to be mostly done, that's a lot of wasted time...)

theonlyblaze2

Aug 20, 2010
All of the achievements for Earth Defense Force 2017. Took me a few weeks.

Beat Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 on hardest difficulty. Also beat 2 in Realism mode. That took a few days.

I love getting those massively hard achievements.

mrvenom

Jan 3, 2010
drag00n3r said:

(Not counting all the skills (Mini chalanges/achievements/proof of having no life) from Ratchet:Gladiator i got)
Gladiator was waaaay to easy. Completed it the hardest difficulty in about... 12 hours.

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
electric_warrior said:
Beat the Tower Knight in Demon's Souls. I was still really inexperienced and not very good at the game at that point, it took me four days of grinding to get good enough to beat it and when I did I flung my hands in the air and laughed the laugh of a madman.
God I remember the first time I saw him... the orchestral music, being surrounded by archers, the fact the tower knight is so massive, it was awesome.

For me it'd probably be getting the Amulet of Yendor in Nethack. Didn't ascend but I got the amulet. Took bloody ages to get that far, I'm proud of it damnit :)

ScoopMeister

Mar 12, 2011
staika said:
Beat Halo 3 on legendary mode by myself. I didn't use the method of use two people and one stays back and you can die as many times as you want because you respawn to your ally.
Same, for Halo 3 and for Reach. What was better was that for Reach I got three achievements in one for completing the campaign on legendary- which amounted to 225 Gamerscore, all at the same time. 'Twas satisfying.

Clearycousin11

Nov 11, 2010
Mile High Club (Call Of Duty 4)- Skydive to safety on veteran difficulty

Test of Faith (Mirror's Edge)- Complete the game without shooting an enemy (Done on hard)

Vidmaster Challenge Annual (Halo 3)- After 9/25/08, complete Halo on 4-player Legendary LIVE co-op, with Iron, and everyone in Ghosts.

And getting all collectibles on Alan Wake while done on Nightmare difficulty

drag00n3r

Dec 15, 2010
mrvenom said:
drag00n3r said:

Gladiator was waaaay to easy. Completed it the hardest difficulty in about... 12 hours.
That's true.But i don't think that was your first playthrough because on normal difficulty i think it took 15-20 hours i don't know so i guess it was your 3th or 5th playthrough