Your most evil gaming atrocities

Justyn Stahll

Jul 22, 2010
I nuked the Citadel in Fallout 3 and you know what...
I loved it, and then I proceeded to ruthlessly kill every...single...Brotherhood member I could find...
Self entitled asshats.
LONG LIVE THE ENCLAVE!

Dr.Sean

Apr 5, 2009
henritje said:

~I don't want to set the world on fire~
I think nuking a town full of innocent people constitutes as a atrocity.
I did that times a thousand in Rise of Nations.

Icetailgreg

Oct 12, 2011
When i play games that involve choice, I generally try to pick a "nice" route. Not because it's the right thing to do, or doing so will make more people like me, but because how I would feel afterward. I think the worst I've ever done (Beside mass murder in FPSs and whatnot)was during the quest for the Grey Prince in the arena. For those of you unaware, the quest involves you going to the manor of a count, of whom the mother of the Grey Prince. I found the diary of the vampire count (That's a whole other story), and gave it to him. The Grey Prince sorta...snaps. Not in the murder kinda way, in the animalistic kinda way. Afterwards, I felt horrible, but didn't want to revert to a previous save, due to the stuff he gives you. Priorities, I have them.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
I play mostly the good guy in games where you have a choice. Besides quicksaving and going on a rampage in games like Skyrim and then reloading, the most evil thing I've done was probably as a kid when I wanted to find out what happens when you trap a Sim in The Sims, watching as he peed himself and slowly starved to death.

Noctius

Jul 21, 2011
Dark Souls
killing the sick, hurt, and innocent "Fair Lady" (queelags sister)
if you have the ring to speak to her you can understand the pain shes in, and all she has done to help the poor souls around her, i was really mad about a certain armour set that didn't appear, and i took it out on her, i felt so bad after that that i deleted that character and started the game over

cerebus23

May 16, 2010
NuclearShadow said:
I stole 480 billion dollars in a MMO. I may very well hold the true world record for a amount of currency stolen in a heist in history. It was in a little game called Neocron. The richest clan at the time liked to go into the newbie sewers and gank newbies. They killed a friend of mine and I grew tired of killing them over and over so I decided it would be best if I hit them harder than a bullet ever could. I made a new character, waited for a mid-ranked member was offline and claimed to be him and got membership, I went to their HQ and wiped their bank account clean.

I transferred it to my main character via my friend and gave him a large sum and then went around giving newbies 20 million dollars each. Distributing the funds to the very victims they preyed upon. Their clan quickly dropped in membership the last time I played was in the beta of Neocron 2 which is more like a expansion pack in which I actually found out people at that time still remembered it though sadly they seemed to have forgotten my name. I am also likely the reason why the game also now had a much lower cap on how much money you can hold at a time though this is unconfirmed.

While whether my acts are considered good or evil is a matter of debate, certainly one can see the similarities to Robin Hood in this story. However it seems the public opinion of Robin Hood like actions today are more seen on the side of evil. I'm sure those who read this can this can think of examples of this on their own. So I guess that was my most evil action in a video game.
wasn't the evo o bank clearout in the tillions of isk tho? eve online has had some massive heists, scandals, etc. can even say i had a active account doing most of them, and happy to say that i always considered that bank and accident waiting to happen and i never put a cent into it.

the sheer dedication of eve online thieves is near legendary, one guy spent several years in a corp until he worked himself into a place where he could clear them out, think at the time that went down it was the biggest heist in eve o but this was years back.

i played neocron a bit, i played enough to manage to kill the anti drug npc in the one base, i was a total noobie used the wall or something to snipe him, my faction being the pro drug faction i thought would be happy, no they started shooting me on sight lol. needless to say i did not play long interesting game however.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
I raped a few goblins. They seemed to have wanted it though. Literately, they were encouraging me to bounce and everything. So I guess they don't count.

How about turning a sweet little mouse girl into a sex obsessed cum bucket? That would pretty much be unforgivable in most cases, right?

Kiba Bloodfang

Jan 24, 2010
Once... in Minecraft... I chopped down a tree with a pickaxe.

And then I mined diamond ore with a wooden pick. :I

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008
Probably that time in Black and White 2 when I discovered the multipickup upgrade worked on people too, then picked up hundreds of people, men, women and children, and threw them across the island. Worst part is I found it hilarious!

[REDACTED]

Apr 30, 2012
saintdane05 said:
I raped a few goblins. They seemed to have wanted it though. Literately, they were encouraging me to bounce and everything. So I guess they don't count.

How about turning a sweet little mouse girl into a sex obsessed cum bucket? That would pretty much be unforgivable in most cases, right?
Uhhhuhhh... whaaaa?

No, really, WHAT? I have a feeling I don't want to know what kind of games you play, but I can't resist asking. WHAT?

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
My invasion of Greece in Civ V was a thing of horrible beauty. The entire British Army, consisting of Modern Armour, Giant Death Robots and mobile infantry amassed on the edge of Greece (Which spanned all of North America). My first act of the war? Launch 14 nukes, one into each Greek City, turning the entire continent into a ball of nuclear death, after that, the troops of the British Empire marched over the charred remains of the once mighty Greek army, annexing the helpless cities, one by one.

Not one British casualty was suffered.

A question.
Does a game have a flamethrower?

If yes, you can bet I've walked over to a helpless enemy on the ground, grinned down at him and reduced him to a writhing, screaming pile of cinders.

In Napoleon: Total War, I once shot the masts out of a French corvette using two 122 Gun Heavy First Rates, with the French ship immobilised, I loaded my cannons with grapeshot, put one ship on each side of the corvette and fired a synchronised broadside from each of them, shredding everyone on the deck of the French ship.

If someone starts a fight with me in the frontier in Red Dead Redemption, I do one of two things. I shoot them in each kneecap and, with them kneeling on the ground, unable to move, I beat them brutally with my fists, or I lasso their ankles and drag them through rough terrain, riding my horse merrily as their skin tears off and their skull bounces off the ground.

In Crusader Kings II I had a child of two murdered for being the heir to a county I wanted. I also manipulated the King of Poland into making me King in an Elective Monarchy, else I and the other Dukes would overthrow him by Force. As a Spanish Lord I had an entire French Dynasty killed for being involved in the murder of my daughter.

Ain't I a rotter?

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
I didn't stop the mean little girl in Whiterun, the little boy now owes somewhere in the vicinity of... oh... I don't know 100,000 Septims I think. I haven't really checked up on him lately, I kind of figured he'd solve it himself.

angry_flashlight

Jul 20, 2010
Most hilarious? This:
Most Evil:
Carpet bombing the entirety of North Korea (including the hospital) in Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction.
Or that time when I slaughtered my way through Skyrim to get my master criminal award. Or that time I used the mesmotron on some random woman in FO3 making her attack me. I killed her, dismembered her corpse and put her head on the front desk. Just decapitating enemies in FO3/FO:NV in general and putting their heads on display (usually in a pile) whenever I came across them. And that was my neutral playthrough.
What?

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
In dwarf fortress I stuffed a cage full of untrained dogs and cats. There must have been 70 of them crammed into a single cage.

I had annother cage near the entrance stuffed to the brim with trained war dogs linked to a lever. I had them rip apart goblin sieges and with a massive breeding programme their numbers kept on growing. Who says animal cruelty benefits nobody? :p

Also dropping dwarf nobles into a pit where I had trapped a forgotten beast to toy with. I mean, if they didn't want to be stomped and webbed they shouldn't have forbidden the crafting of rock pots.

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
I bought Drake of the 99 Dragons instead of Psychonauts... oh god, what have I done?! I was young and ignorant, it's not my fault...

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
Atbird said:
saintdane05 said:

Uhhhuhhh... whaaaa?

No, really, WHAT? I have a feeling I don't want to know what kind of games you play, but I can't resist asking. WHAT?

Corruption of Champions. Quite good, I must say.