Your most evil gaming atrocities

Contradiction

May 20, 2009
I wouldn't say its the most evil thing I've ever done in game buuuuuuuut its probably the one you want to hear.

During my 'Modern Fallout Phase' which at the time was rediscovering fallout 3 and playing it through countless characters trying different play styles and different personalities I found myself getting bored of the starting. So every so often when restarting the game I'd slaughter megaton making sure I got everyone. This in and of itself wasn't so bad but when I started getting bored of seeing if I could survive the onslaught with a low level character I started corpse piling. This all eventually led to the discovery that when a body has been disintegrated by and explosion or dismembered its body is still connected so no matter where the parts are they count as one body. This is helpful for looting but there is another side effect of system, that being that if you set a detached arm on fire its torso will light up as well.

SO Long story concluded the most evil or more accurately horrific thing I've done is splatter/ dismember every citizen of Megaton float their heads in the centre of town around the atomic bomb, wait until night, then set them all on fire and watch the city twinkle to life as a bunch of little fires start everywhere.

Funnily enough this isn't my usual play style and I was always reload the game to a point before(seriously who doesn't want Megaton over Tenpenny)usually I have difficulty playing the 'evil' character. Did't steal in Skyrim full paragon in Mass Effect and a generally nice dude in dragon's age, I even went to the trouble to save before every interaction in Tenpenny Tower and convince the members to live along side the ghouls. Man it irked me to no end when there was no radio version of the good side but I was instead defaulted to having killed the ghouls.

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
I don't know if it's been mentioned (7 pages and all...I tried), but in Infamous 1 I realized that the "good" path was hard mode with the nerfed powers, so I immediately restarted and did all the hitler-loving baby-eating evilness it required in order to be Emperor Palpatine. I normally choose the paragon road but the game became exponentially more fun on the red side of things.

EDIT: He's probably not on this side of the net, but I kinda hope that a Jack Thompson doesn't stumble on this thread :)

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
SamtheDeathclaw said:
Shoqiyqa said:
Morrowind. You know Vivec? Vivec became a ghost town.
This, but with most of Vvardenfell, and leaving the main quest unresolved/in shambles because I killed so many plot-important people. I really hate everyone in that game, basically.
The only people I decided I could stand were the Ashlanders. You'd expect them to be hardcore nationalist hillbillies with an attitude problem but it turned out that Bethesda had made the townsfolk unpleasant and most of the country folk perfectly decent as long as you minded your manners. Strangely ... realistic.

saintdane05 said:
Atbird said:
saintdane05 said:
I raped a few goblins. They seemed to have wanted it though. Literately, they were encouraging me to bounce and everything. So I guess they don't count.

How about turning a sweet little mouse girl into a sex obsessed cum bucket? That would pretty much be unforgivable in most cases, right?
Uhhhuhhh... whaaaa?

No, really, WHAT? I have a feeling I don't want to know what kind of games you play, but I can't resist asking. WHAT?

Corruption of Champions. Quite good, I must say.
..... Oooookay. That's actually got more replay value than Alter Ego ... ah ... for people who played Alter Ego as a girl and were disappointed not to have the option to spend summer with Uncle Frank. I ...

Umm ...

I think that belongs in the scary thread [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.211546-The-scary-thread?page=1].

Edit to add: the sweet little mouse-girl turns out to be your handy reference for creatures and potions, she fell in love with me, took me to bed, used her knowledge of alchemy to grow a penis, asked me to help her re-establish her race, helped with the deliveries and asked to move into my camp with me. I was given options of accept, stay friends or shoot down, and accepted. She said: "I guess I'd better start moving in," lay down on my bed, smiled at me and said: "There, I'm moved." She's lovely, and she's decorating all my wall-tops with imp skulls. I've got a mouse monk patrolling at night and wiping them out by the dozen too. The kidnapper imp from the start is dead, the demon who kept trying to beat me into submission and turn me into a helpless, submissive, exhibitionist pain-slut has given up and put the collar on herself instead and somehow it's been two years and I haven't seen another Champion yet. One thing I can't figure out is whose baby that centaur was. I had a baby centaur. I confess to being baffled by this. I think we're winning, so far.

McMullen

Mar 9, 2010
I was trying to play a diplomatic game of Civ IV, but Shaka wasn't having any of it. Declaring war, poisining my cities' water supplies, and generally being a giant thorn in my side for no discernable reason when I'd done nothing to him.

I finally decided he was undeserving of the consideration due most human beings, and that his people were no better for going along with all his bullshit. I razed every city of his save the last, located on a tiny island. I surrounded it with battleships, carpeted the island outside the city with high-tech troops, and for two hundred years I poisoned his water, incited revolts, destroyed or sabotaged everything he tried to build, bombarded his city from the air, and stole every pitiful coin he managed to make. Every once in a while I'd nuke the town as well.

Fuck Shaka.

Moth_Monk

Feb 26, 2012
I did something infinitely worse than all of the things people have posted thus far...

I euthanised my faithful Companion Cube...

/thread

Khazoth

Sep 4, 2008
Moth_Monk said:
I did something infinitely worse than all of the things people have posted thus far...

I euthanised my faithful Companion Cube...

/thread

You monster.. How could you?

IT JUST WANTED TO LOVE YOU!

Anget Colslaw

Jul 26, 2012
I'm really only evil to evil factions. I'll be honest though, just a quick peek through this thread is giving me ideas. Probably won't do it though, I just lack the motivation... or sheer boredom.

Let's see, in Fallout 3... Wounding Raiders till they have one little blip of HP, stalking them as they attempt to run and blow their head off and if that doesn't happen, mutilate their body. First by decapitating them and, if a body of radioactive water is nearby, toss their head into it or just letting a wasteland critter kill them.
Oh and if they're in a building, I usually put their corpses in funny poses (I actually got one to die sitting on a toilet with his head gone) or toss their body into a bathtub. Also, since I found that one bridge hideout they hang out at, I get to slaughter them till I finally get sick of it. Also, Occasional massacres in Megaton I undo by reloading my save.

Gears of War 2, as the match ends, I especially make sure to down a Locust enemy just to execute them just before the leader board displays and in 3, if I see a bot using a Myrrah skin, I do my best to after and pull off the Lancer or flamethrower execution. I especially love the flamethrower execution.

Call of Duty, just executing enemies in second chance. I took it up to 11 in World at War because of fucking veteran.

and Left 4 Dead. I actually taunt the Director in the Dead Center finale by almost filling up the car completely and just sit there slaughtering any zombies the game can bother sending. Also, for something actually evil, if the bots are especially fucking stupid in a run and get me killed, as soon as we respawn, I shoot all of them in the back with a shotgun and let them bleed to death.

Star Fox 64, if Star Wolf happens to piss me off in a run as soon as I shoot one of them down, I keep firing on their air craft or just fire a bomb at it.

Just off the top of my head.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
enslaving two towns and part of a city and destroying all their homes then vaporizing all who rebel (overlord 2)(just bought so not too far yet so more enslaving to come )

using various vehicles to run over over 500 pedestrians for shits and giggles (saints row the third)(i know its over 500 becuse I got an achievement at 500)

stealing guards stuff including armor also for shits and giggles (skyrim)
stealing from beggars(skyrim again)

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
Elves in Dwarf Fortress. Myself and many other DF players love murdering these smug self-righteous bastards in the most brutal yet efficient way possible. Usually that involves magma.

Killing the Water Dragon.

cswurt

Oct 26, 2011
I shot Bambi's mom on Deer Hunter.
Then his dad. Then his sister. Then his brother. Then I shot Thumper. And Thumper's mom.
Then I pulled the gun on Bambi. I could tell he wanted it. But I left him alive to live with it.

Didn't even take the carcasses home to eat, either. I just skinned 'em and made a funny hat and left the rest in a pile for Bambi to sort through.

I got 3000 points for the whole event, too.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Well there was that one time I massacred the entire population of the Republic of Dave.

[REDACTED]

Apr 30, 2012
saintdane05 said:
Atbird said:
saintdane05 said:
I raped a few goblins. They seemed to have wanted it though. Literately, they were encouraging me to bounce and everything. So I guess they don't count.

How about turning a sweet little mouse girl into a sex obsessed cum bucket? That would pretty much be unforgivable in most cases, right?
Uhhhuhhh... whaaaa?

No, really, WHAT? I have a feeling I don't want to know what kind of games you play, but I can't resist asking. WHAT?

Corruption of Champions. Quite good, I must say.
Soooooo... that exists. Interesting. It looks like someone managed to compress the entirety of rule 34 into one game.

LtFerret

Jun 4, 2009
erttheking said:
Well there was that one time I massacred the entire population of the Republic of Dave.
I won't judge you, Old Painless is an awesome gun.
I'm the one that went around enslaving people for a few hundred caps in a game where its easy to make money. And nuked megaton. And sold out the Android after obtaining his gun. And... wow I was just a colossal asshole in Fallout 3 wasn't I? =)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I took that evil bandit quest in Fable. The quest was to slaughter all the merchant in that merchant village before that hometown where you grow up. Sure the authority had arrive but they couldn't stop me! I got a merchant head as a reward and hang that in one of the houses in this other town despite it devalve that property sale.